Tragedy

Zui Xiang pov

Since Zu Xing came back last week, he became very attachable to me. Even beyond than before. I am right now was on my way to The Empress chamber to guard him.

I knocked the door before enter to avoide from saw something sensor. I entered the chamber. I stood beside the door. I could see Empress and Emperor still sleep soundly on the bed. The Emperor was hugging Empress petite body tightly. The red robe wear by Empress a little bit show off. His milky and skinny white tight couod be seen. I bowed down my head.

'Scrhh!!'

I could sense someone wake up either The Empress or Emperor. Well as usual ,The Empress was the one woke up first. I helped him to the bathroom.

'Zui Xiang......let's having a stroll outside the palace? Asked him.
'Up to you my Empress' I replied with a little bit hunched my body.

The Empress quickly asked The Emperor permision and luckily He gave in.

With a dozen of palace train soldiers and I were assigning to guard The Empress.

As we were walking in the village, The Empress wore another suit that looked simple yet beautiful. Today a little bit crowded since yesterday we had  Latern Festival. All of us tried our best to stick together beside Empress but suddenly Empress was  vanished from our sight.

I hollered to all guards to split up into 2 groups and find him. I dashed to the swarm of people. Suddenly, I heard a voice that I known from the valley beside me. I gingerly walked and saw Empress was struggling to release himself from a group of black assassins.

They wore black attires and mask covered their face. I could not see their face. I quickly went to help Empress.

'Your Highness! Are you okay?' I asked him when I managed to break through He and that asassin. I pushed him behind me and protect him from any this freaking men.

' Run Your Highness! I will protect you. Go find others.' I commanded him. Empress ran to the road while glanced worryly at me. I shushed him.

The assasins infront me fight with me but I was a little weak compared to them. After a very  long battle,I lost. They smacked behind my head and last time I  inside my head was Zu Xing would be very worry.