01 - Flashback

"Dad, I wanted to ask you something," their 16-year-old daughter exclaimed. "How did you meet Tae?"

"Don't worry, my dear, I'll tell you everything when we have time !," Hoseok replied, smiling to her.

↳  5 years ago

꧁༺ ༻꧂

The prince wakes up hoping to meet someone who will transform his life. He'd always wanted someone at his side, someone who could always be there for him, someone who genuinely cared for him, not just because he was a prince. He was well aware that several women and men desired him due of his position, which is why he avoided going out with anyone for fear of being disappointed.

He gets up and prepares himself by going through his morning routine before dressing in a lovely white suit chosen by one of his close maids.
He entered the main living room and greeted his parents. The prince is bisexual, but his parents are unaware. His aunt had guessed that he was attracted to both men and women and chose to speak with him about it, and she was correct. She even recommended him to tell his parents, but he refuses, particularly because of his father, who is extremely homophobic. But, because the prince had instructed that today was the day to expose his actual nature, he made the decision that today was the day to tell them the truth.

"I have something to tell you, dad and mum," Taehyung remarked.

"Yes son" her mother responds, puzzled.

"I just wanted to let you know that I might bring a woman or a man here with me. That is to say, I am bisexual."

They were both taken aback. His father became enraged and thrown his cup on the ground. The prince was well aware that something like this was about to occur. "What exactly did you say ?  Tell me you're joking with us, son ?", his father yelled angrily. The prince remained silent. He simply stood up from his chair and walked away, oblivious to the fact that his father was calling his name.

The prince persuaded the guards to allow him out.They ultimately let him go after much begging.

Taehyung was well aware that his father would respond in this manner, but he had thought that his mother would understand and protect him, but he was mistaken.
He has no idea where he is going or what he intends to do. Suddenly, he noticed some men on the street abusing a man and went to intervene. He exclaimed aloud, "Stop beating him!"

The people who were beating the man came to a halt, glanced around, and immediately recognized the prince.

"Sorry sir, we'll stop now !," one of them whispered fearfully, and they all bowed to show their respect before leaving. Taehyung stepped in to assist the man on the floor. "Do you think you're okay?"

"Yes, I'm alright," says the man who is still on the floor.

When Taehyung saw the man's face, he was mesmerized by how attractive he was. He was dressed elegantly in a white shirt and leather slacks. He must be in his twenties, he thought. He wears a gold earring and has lovely brown eyes. He thought to himself, "Very handsome".

"Should I take you to the hospital?" Taehyung wondered.

"No, No, it's fine, thank you.", he said.

"All right, then, let me take you home."

Taehyung phoned his royal assistant to fetch them up. When his assistant arrived, he helped him rise up, and the two of them walked to the car together.

Taehyung had no clue that this man would change his life.

  Author :
Hello everyone!

I hope you've enjoyed the first chapter this far. Please take the time to like and comment; it will make me happy. I'm sending you a lot of love.