09 - Triangle

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

As Jimin sat, they were all staring at him. Taehyung notice and was well aware that he was jealous. To get Hoseok attention, he chose to wave his hand in front of him. Finally, Hoseok directed his gaze toward Taehyung, and it was clear that Taehyung was furious."Going to the toilet," Hoseok pleaded urgently.

"Wait a minute, you should first decide what you want to eat," Wooyoung said. The servant arrived and took charge of each member of the table. They finally chose to have a buffet style dinner set. Taehyung tried not to show any expression as he watched Hoseok while trying to guess what was going on. The servant went away to inform the chefs of their orders then Hoseok went to the toilet right away. He began talking to himself in front of the mirror as soon as he arrived. "I'm not sure what's going on with me," Hoseok wondered, his face flushed. He poured water on his face and, to his surprise, Jimin appeared behind him with a smile on his face.

"Hey". Jimin said quietly, looking at Hoseok through the mirror, and then giggled when Hoseok flinched and turned around, eyes wide open with shock and embarrassment on his face.

"How are you doing ?" Jimin asked.

He stutters, "I'm...I'm...I'm... fine, thanks.

"No, I can tell by your expression that you aren't."

"What do you mean ?"

"You look like you're about to collapse", he laugh

"Don't worry, I'm alright."

Jimin shrugged and moved closer to him, his gaze falling on him for the first time. Jimin was examining him, his eyes were lovely, and his face was gleaming. Besides, he liked those lips more than any other part of the man's face. Hoseok, on the other hand, agreed that when you see him up close, he looks even more attractive. Everything about his appearance was perfect. His skin looked beautiful, and his eyes were very soft-looking as well, almost like they were crying out for someone to kiss them or something like that.

Jimin leaned forward, and puts his mouth to his ear. "I know you're fascinated by my look, but I want you to know that you're one of the most gorgeous people I've ever seen," he whispered then turned back to face him, smiled, and kissed his cheek before walking away. Hoseok was stunned, his mouth gaping in disbelief at what he had witnessed. "Is this a dream ?", Hoseok wondered, " I don't believe it". Hoseok splashed water on his face slowly, attempting to make sense of what had just happened around him. As Hoseok stood up, a chill ran down his spine as he realized that the water was freezing cold and felt strange against his skin..

Hoseok slapped his face to bring himself back to reality before deciding to exit the bathroom. When he arrived at the table, he noticed that Taehyung was still furious. The servant brought their buffet and they all began eating at the same moment. The buffet has all sorts of delicious dishes : meat, vegetable, fish, and even fruits... Hoseok took a sip of water, which refreshed him immediately,

"So Hoseok, I'd like to learn more about you," Wooyoung stated.

"Why ?"

"Is it because you're a little mysterious ?"

"I see, so tell me what you'd like to know about me."

Hoseok thought to himself, "I hope he doesn't ask about my profession!!"

-Currently at the palace-

"Where is Wooyoung?" the King said angrily.

One of their servants said, "He went out with San, my King."

"I'd like you to look up information on a man named Hoseok, and I'd like it by tomorrow."

"Yes, my King".

The King was well aware that the man in question was not ordinary.

What will he found about him ?

To be continued...

Author :

Thanks for reading and Sorry for the short chapter.

Peace.