12 - Cooperation

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"Did you really do this, Wooyoung?" Taehyung asked, his gaze fixed on him.

"Perhaps," Wooyoung replied, smiling, "I didn't think you'd learn the truth so quickly."

Jimin asked, "Why did you do that?"

-Flashback:

Just before the diner, The King asked, "Call Wooyoung for me."

"Yes, my King, I've arrived."

"I heard you're going out with my son, San,"

"Yes, sir,"

"All right, I'd like you to keep an eye on Hoseok if you can and if you have the chance."

"Sir, what is the matter ?"

"I want to see how far their relationship has progressed, and I want to destroy it as well, so if you see something interesting, record it and publish it, but don't reveal your identify, alright?"

"Yes, sir," he replied.

Present

"You could have said no, Wooyoung!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"What are you talking about?" I'm simply an assistant, Taehyung, and I wasn't working against the King's intentions."

"Are you listening to yourself, please tell us the real reason." I'm sure you did it for a reason, right? Jimin questioned.

"Nothing will change if I tell you."

"TELL US RIGHT NOW!" exclaims Taehyung.

"I was captivated by Hoseok."

"WHAT?!?" said everyone, surprised.

"Yes, I've loved him since the day you brought him here, Taehyung, in ways I can't understand."

San was utterly mad. He truly believed Wooyoung loves him. San stood from his seat and exited Taehyung's room. Taehyung was aware of his brother's feelings and recognized San's disappointment. Taehyung told Wooyoung to "get out," and he did. Jimin was still in Taehyung's company. He was sorry for him. He felt also guilty since he likes Hoseok, but he can tell that he was serious about him, so he'll probably move on for him.

Jimin says, "I'm going to talk to Hoseok."

"How are you going to contact him, do you have his phone number?" Taehyung asked.

Jimin replied, "Yes, he gave it to me."

"What exactly do you want to say to him?"

"Don't worry, just rest; with what happened today, you'll need it."

"I trust you, Jimin"

"Don't worry, I'll tell you everything. Sleep comfortably, and if you get hungry, ask one of your servants to serve you."

"Thank you so much," Taehyung expressed his gratitude while hugging Jimin.

Jimin exited his room and dialed Hoseok's number. "Hello, can we meet, I'd like to chat to you?" Jimin requested.

"Alright, where ?", Hoseok replied.

"I'll send the address to you right now." He drop the phone and immediately thought about what he was going to say to him.

Time skip

Jimin waited for Hoseok at a discotheque. From afar, he could see him and was instantly captivated by him. Jimin gently slapped his cheek and thought to himself, "For Taehyung's sake, I shouldn't think like this."

Hoseok exclaimed, "Hey."

"How are you doing?"

"To be honest, I'm not exactly fine."

"I see, you saw the news, didn't you?"

Hoseok requested a drink. "Yes, I viewed the video and I'm still trying to figure out who did it."

"That was Wooyoung's job for the King. He said the King wanted to know everything about your relationship with Taehyung in order to sabotage it. He also stated his love for you."

"WHAT?!, I never imagined...". Hoseok was taken aback by what was happening to him. Nobody wanted to be with him for so long, and he assumed it was because he was not attractive, but now some attractive men wanted to go out with him. He realized he was dreaming because this couldn't possibly be true. "You know Jimin, this is completely new to me, I've never been loved like this before."

"You certainly deserved to be loved. I came here to tell you that I like you and that I want to learn more about you, but for Taehyung's sake..."

Hoseok fixed his gaze on Jimin. "Do you believe I like him?"

"Perhaps you do, who knows?"

Hoseok drank more and more as time passed. In such a short period of time, he has experienced so much.

"You're drunk, Hoseok; let me to drive you home."

"How about your car?"

"Don't worry, let's go,"

Jimin took Hoseok out of the discotheque with him. Jimin was at the wheel, while Hoseok was soundly sleeping. "Why is love so difficult? Well, I know you like Tae, and I'm rather certain about it "Jimin just said. They had finally arrived at their destination. He pulled the key from Hoseok's pocket, then while entering, he noticed that no one was present. Hoseok was carried to his room in a bridal manner, where he was placed on his bed and his shoes were removed. "Jimin, you can stay here," Hoseok suggested. Jimin had no choice but to accept because it was late and he didn't have his car to return home. "Yes, I'm staying, don't worry, sleep now," Jimin murmured kindly.

Jimin used the opportunity to kiss Hoseok's lovely fourhead while he was sleeping. Someone suddenly knocked on the door. He got out of bed slowly so as not to disturb Hoseok, and then went downstairs and opened the door.

"Taehyung? What are you doing here...??"

What will happen next ?

Will Taehyung trust Jimin ?

To be continued...
~

Author :

THIS BE LIKE A LOVE TRIANGLE ANYWAY, THANK U FOR READING THIS BORING BOOK LMAO
Take care, Love you ❤️