04 - Meeting

꧁༺ ༻꧂

"Have you kissed a guy yet?"

"To tell you the truth, I haven't"

"Oh, I thought otherwise," Taehyung remarked, "I mean, you're rather lovely."

Hoseok gives him a stare. Taehyung became agitated and decided to rise up and gaze around the room at the pictures. In one of the frames, he notices a young Hoseok. When he was younger, he thought he was really cute. "You can remain at my place for the time being, I don't think my mother will mind," Hoseok said," she'll probably be glad that we are getting to know each other". Taehyung pauses briefly as he contemplates what Hoseok had just said and smiled in an awkward manner before asking : "What is it you want to do tonight?

You could see the tension between them despite the fact that they just know each other. They were staring at each other before Hoseok's mother interrupt them  by opening the door and notifying them that dinner was ready. They made their way downstairs to the dining room. Hoseok's mother began setting the table with the food.

"It smells nice," Taehyung commented.

Hoseok's mother expressed her gratitude by saying, "Oh thank you".

Taehyung had already eaten with Jimin, but he didn't want her to be disappointed. They all began to eat the food, and Taehyung was taken aback by how delicious it tasted. He couldn't help but wonder if he would ever find a dish this good again in his life time... Or maybe even more than once ? He took a bite out of his plate full of delicious food and looked over at Hoseok, who was eating his meal with an extremely serious look on his face as if he was deep in thought, which actually made him feel a bit uncomfortable because he didn't know what was going through his mind right now, so Taehyung decided to keep his thoughts to himself.

Hoseok's mother asked, "So, what's your name ?"

"My name is Taehyung", he answered

"And where do you live?"

"I am a prince so living in a palace"

Hoseok's mother was taken aback and began to fear. "I'm really sorry for not knowing. How should I refer to you as my prince? ", Hoseok's mother exclaimed, her voice trembling.

He laughed and replied, "Don't worry, just call me Taehyung."

"If you insist but what brings you here?"

"It's a long story,"

Everything was revealed to her by Taehyung. Hoseok told Taehyung that he was gay, Taehyung said. Hoseok's mother was taken aback when she heard Taehyung say it and looked at him. "Shit, he told her what I told him, how am I going to explain to her?" Hoseok wondered. Hoseok gives her a sidelong glance, attempting to persuade her that it isn't true. His mother, thankfully, understood what he was trying to express.

"Oh poor you, I'm so sorry, but don't worry, everything will be fine in due time, and you are welcome to remain as long as you want."

"Thank you a lot. You're still accepting me despite the fact that I'm someone you don't know."

"Don't thank me it's okay"

They finished their meal and returned to the kitchen to assist Hoseok's mother with the dishes. They went to Hoseok's room once they finished.

Hoseok stated, "I know that your mansion would be so huge."

"Yes, extremely large," Taehyung laugh.

"I'd like to go to the palace someday."

"I'll try to arrange for you to visit the palace tomorrow, and I'll introduce you to my parents and brother."

"Oh, that'll be great, but after what happened earlier, your father will be furious if he sees you."

"I'm not sure, and I'm not concerned; don't worry, my mother will be there for us."

"If you say so anyhow, this is a pyjama, you can go to the bathroom and change, and you can sleep on my bed while I sleep on the couch beside you"

Taehyung was perplexed as to how someone could be so caring. He had no idea that people could be so kind. Perhaps he taught because he was a prince, "Thank you,"

"No issue, I'm going to bed now, good night, and sleep well"

"This guy is very cute," Taehyung thought as he slipped into a colorful, cute pyjama.

They all went to sleep, unaware that tomorrow would be an extremely long day.

To be continued....

Author:

Thanks for reading
Love you ❤️