11 - Revelation

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Hoseok returned to their table and informed them that he needed to go. Hoseok attempted to flee the restaurant, but Jimin stopped him.

"Why are you going now, Hoseok ?" Jimin, who was holding Hoseok's hand, asked.

"I'm not feeling well at the moment, so I'm going home."

"Fine, but at the very least, could you give me your phone number ?"

Hoseok was taken aback. He'd never seen somebody that straightforward before. "All right, give me your phone"

Jimin nods and hands over his phone. Hoseok gave his phone numbers. Jimin gave him a wink after collecting his phone back and then walked away.

"What a flirt," Hoseok said, smiling.

-At the palace-

"So, what did you find out about him ?" the King asked.

"Sir, this is the file."

"Thank you. You may now leave."

The King read the following from the file:

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

- Name : Jung Hoseok
- Age : 25 years old
- Birthplace : XX
- Occupation : engineer / XX
- Situation : Single
Note:
He lives in XX with his mother.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

"Where is my assistant?" the King questioned.

"Sir, I've arrived."

"Could you explain why these spots are empty ?"

"I'm not sure, but I believe it's because we haven't found it yet, my King."

"What the heck do you think you're doing!! You're supposed to look for it, right?"

"Yes, my King,"

"All right, you're free to go."

"He might probably be covering something," the King thought.

-At the restaurant-

Taehyung appeared at their table.

"Taehyung, what happened?" San asked.

"I kissed him,"

"WHAT?!?" exclaimed everyone. "Yes, and I'm not sure why he's mad because he kisses me back."

"Perhaps he didn't like it," Jimin assumed. "Don't forget that you two met not long ago."

"I'm not sure, but I'll talk to him."

"You should give him time, and don't bother him for now," Wooyoung advised.

"I'll do my best."

Jimin interrupts, "Guys, I think you should see this."

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥

BREAKING NEWS
"Someone shared a video of the prince, Taehyung, kissing a nameless guy with an anonymous account."
Showing the video
"Who might be that man ?"
We'll stay in touch,
This was Natacha Jones from
SI NEWS
See you next time"

◣━━━━━━━━━━━◢

"Who took the video?" asked a furious Taehyung.

"Taehyung the King is calling," Wooyoung remarked worriedly as his phone began to ring. They were called to the King's palace by the King. "Should I come Taehyung?" Jimin asked, and Taehyung said yes.

They made their way to the palace. Taehyung was perplexed. He was well aware that his father would bring up the footage. They entered the living room, and the King slapped Taehyung in the face.

"What have you done?", the Kind said. Taehyung was unable to communicate. He was well aware of the consequences of speaking up. "You will no longer see Hoseok, and I have some exciting news for you: you will be marrying Princess Laura, the daughter of King Mark. The ceremony is nearly complete, and the date has been set. It will be on Monday, in 2 days. So be prepared, Good night.

Everyone was taken aback. How could the King have known Hoseok was in that video ?. The Queen approached Taehyung and said she would try to talk to him. Taehyung walked straight to his room and drank some alcool. He was plainly looking to get wasted. He'd had enough of everything. Everything appears to be getting worse since he informed his parents that he was bisexual. "Why am I a fucking prince ?",shouted the Prince.

San walked into his room and took the drink away from him. San remarked, "Stop drinking brother, it won't change anything." Wooyoung and Jimin then entered Taehyung's room and went to check on him.

"Guys, which one of you took this video?" Taehyung questioned as he glared at them. He yelled, "Are you going to answer me or not?" Taehyung's phone rang, and he began conversing with the detective.
After seeing the footage, Taehyung contacted a detective to find out who videotaped and witnessed what happened, he knew that what he did was clever.

"So, what did you discover?" he inquired.

"With all of the investigation we've done in the last few hours, we've seen someone's hair from someone you know, which leads us to believe that the person who filmed the video is most likely your assistant Wooyoung sir," said the detective.

Taehyung was completely shocked. "Thank you so much,"

"I'll let you know if we find anything else," the detective added.

"Well, that's all the information I needed, so you can go ahead and end everything, thank you." He hung up on the phone. People are disappointed, Taehyung realized at that moment. This kind of issues were the reason why he never trusted anyone.

"So, who were you talking to?" San inquired.

"I was having a conversation with a detective. They just informed me about the person who shared the video."

"Can you tell me who it is?"

"They told me Wooyoung was the one who did it."

They all turned to gaze at Wooyoung, who was already smiling.

What will happened next ?

Who is really Wooyoung ?

To be continued...
~
  Author :
LMAO I MEAN NO COMMENT. Thanks for reading
Love y'all