03 - Trouble

꧁༺ ༻꧂

He went and answered the door after hearing his father knock. His father was visibly angry, he could tell. His father said angrily, "You and San, come downstairs now." Tahyung was well aware that he was being listened to. When they got downstairs, their mother had a worried expression on her face.

"Taehyung, I heard all what you said. I'm getting older day by day, and when I die, you'll be the one to inherit the kingdom, and I want a lady at your side, not a male ", his father shouted.

"However, dad, I'm old enough to select who I want to be with", Taehyung explained.

"Think about what others would say about it, Taehyung"

"So you're concerned about what others have to say, aren't you?", Taehyung asked his father mockingly, he knew that his father's only concern was money and power and that he had no interest in Taehyung well being.

"Yes, and in exchange for what you said before, I'll bring you a princess to marry." Taehyung remained silent. He had just walked away. His father yelled, "Come back here son!"

Taehyung ignored him completely and continued walking away from the house, this time at a faster pace as he didn't know where he would end up if he followed this path any longer,  he just needed some distance to think about everything that happened today, the entire day felt like it lasted an eternity, he'd never known such hatred between his parents before but with everything else happening right now, it seemed justified to hate his father the most.

Taeyung was leaving the palace for the second time, and he requested that his driver pick him up before they close the gate due to his father's order.

He called his best friend, Jimin and ask him to meet him to talk. In the restaurant, Taehyung appeared. Jimin came after a ten-minute wait. Even though he dressed in a fairly casual manner, he looked good.

"How are you doing, Jimin? It's been a long time."

"I'm alright" , he adds, "but something happened right ? You'll never contact me simply to see me," he says, weeping (of course, he's not crying, he's faking it).

"Forgive me, Jimin-shi, you know how much I love you," he whispered as he stroked his cheeks.

"Please, stop ! Anyway, I know you want to tell me something about what actually happened"

Everything was told to him. "So, what are your plans now?" Jimin asked

"I'm not sure," he says, "but I'm not going to marry someone I don't know."

"So, where are you going, then? or would you want to come to my house?"

"I'm heading to Hoseok's house," he says

"You just met him today and want to go to his place right away ?!"

"Well, you know me, when I like someone, I want to know all there is to know about them", He playfully responded, "You sound like a psycho."

"heh you're right it is a little bit psycho but I have a good reason"

"what reason can be more important than love ? if it's true love, there should never be any reason except the ones the heart gives us"

"Jimin, please don't think that way"

"Why would I think like that?", he asked

"because you always go too far, because you always give your heart to someone without thinking of consequences"

"I didn't mean to cause trouble Tae"

"you're always looking out for other people's well being"

"Well I think it's very noble of you, but that's how I am"

"I know, anyway, let's drop this topic, let's talk about something else"

After they finished eating, Jimin said his goodbyes to Taehyung and left. Taehyung got into his car and directed the driver to Hoseok's house. They eventually came after a few minutes. Taehyung was under a lot of pressure. He wasn't sure if what he was going to do was normal or not, but he went ahead and did it anyway. When he rang the doorbell, he was greeted by Hoseok's mother. When Taehyung walked in through the door, she was taken aback because she hadn't seen him before.

"Do you mind if I see Hoseok, madam?"

"Yes, but who are you to him?"

"His friend". He didn't want to scare her mother, after all. He can't tell her he's a complete stranger, right? Hoseok's name was called, and her mother informed him that someone was waiting for him at the door. Hoseok walked down and was taken aback when he saw Taehyung.

"What's the matter? Taehyung, what are you doing here?"

"Hello Hoseok," he said with a smile.

Her mother remarked, "You may come in, it's chilly out here."

"Thank you," Taehyung said, smiling. Taehyung was completely impressed. The house was lovely, from the outside and was especially well-decorated. "You have a lovely house," Taehyung said as he gazed at Hoseok's mother.

"Thank you", she smiled

"Can I speak with you, Hoseok?"

"Oh sure, let's go to my room," he says. When Taehyung entered Hoseok's room, he saw that it was brightly colored but pleasant.

"What brings you here?" I mean, we only met few hours ago"
He decided to tell him everything about his sexuality, and he could see Hoseok was unconcerned, which was a positive indication. He was likewise taken aback by himself. He was definitely telling a complete stranger everything. He merely had the impression that Hoseok was a kind guy.

"My mother is aware of my sexual orientation and has accepted it."

"You are really fortunate. So it doesn't bother you if a guy approaches you?"

"No, no I'm gay, as I already stated", Hoseok smirked as he said this.

"So, have you kissed any guys yet?"

To be continued...

Author :

Hope you enjoy and don't forget to vote
Love you ❤️