15 - Rendez-Vous

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

Jimin yelled, "TAEHYUNG?!?!?"

"Jimin, what are you doing here!!" screamed Taehyung, furious.

"Long story I'll explain later, but that's not the issue, don't you realize how complicated everything is for him, and you're here trying to kiss him without his permission ?"

"He didn't say anything !"

"Did you even pay attention to him?!? You're not even allowing him to speak?"

Jimin was correct, and Taehyung knew it. He should've paid attention to him. Jimin should've known he didn't want him there, he should have kept his mouth shut, let Taehyung continue what he was doing, but he couldn't witness what was about to happen.

"I'm so sorry, but I have to leave now," Taehyung said as he walked out of the house, "but just know that I'm always here for you."

"I'm very sorry, I..." Jimin apologized to hoseok.

"No, it's fine. I think it's best for you to leave as soon as possible." Hoseok said, smiling. Jimin was perplexed, he couldn't understand why he would leave if they had no issues. Hoseok, on the other hand, wanted to be alone to think about everything. He didn't want any distractions, especially in this difficult time, and the fact that he was still thinking about what Taehyung had just said to him, made him even more nervous than usual and worried about what would happen next between them.

"No problem, I'll just take my things and leave." Jimin then went upstairs and into Hoseok's room. "Perhaps I shouldn't have interrupted them, but I couldn't let this go," Jimin thought to himself. Then he overheard Hoseok conversing with someone.

"Yes, I'll be there shortly."

"Don't worry, everything will be fine; I'll see you shortly."

"Where is he going?" Jimin wondered aloud, "I'm not going to follow him because he's not my concern in the first place."

Jimin came down and said his goodbyes to Hoseok after packing his belongings. Hoseok, himself, then walked to his room to get ready. He put on a pair of black jeans and a black shirt. He puts on his shoes and jackets and gets the keys to his car so he may drive to the appointment that Ten had told him about the last time.

He climbs into the car and begins driving. What he didn't realize was that Taehyung was right behind him.

Yes. After leaving Hoseok's house, Taehyung decided to wait outside in his car until Jimin left.
He wanted to spend more time with Hoseok. Taehyung was following him when he realized he was on the right track. The palace is not far away.

Hoseok was taken aback. The address that Ten sent him was the address of the palace. He was going to figure out what was going on because everything seemed strange to him. He got out of his car and walked up to the door, where he saw Wooyoung, who had a sad expression on his face.

Taehyung was parking and hiding behind the palace entry door from Hoseok.

The King smiled as he said, "Hello Hoseok, we meet again."

Hoseok wondered aloud, "What am I doing here?"

The King answers, "Well, you'll find out why soon.

↳ What's going to happen ?

↳ Will the King hurt him ?

To be continued...
Author :

Sorry for the late update being so occupied but I promise I will try and post as much as I can stay safe love you all ❤️