02 - Acquaintance

꧁༺ ༻꧂

Taehyung had joined the man in the car. The trip was silent until the prince chose to break it by starting to speak.

"What is your name, young man?" Taehyung asked.

"My name is Hoseok"

"and how old are you ?"

"I'm 22"

Taehyung was pleased since their age difference was not big, but he was also shocked because he appeared to be much younger. "If you want to know, I'm 21," Taehyung responded.

Hoseok believed Taehyung was really attractive, yet he seemed to be a bit uninteresting. He truly believes he is a person who does not know how to engage with others.

"I wanted to ask you something," Hoseok said, "Why did all the men suddenly stop hitting me when they spotted you?"

"So you have no idea who I am?"

"I'm sorry, but I don't know who you are!"

"I'm the prince of this region," Taehyung responded, his gaze fixed on him. Hoseok was taken aback and decided that whether he was a prince or not, he would just be himself. 

People are strange. Respect is owed to everyone, regardless of their social class. People tend to appreciate someone based on their status, yet it's simply wrong.

"Now that I understand, how should I address you ?", Hoseok asked.

"Just call me Taehyung," Taehyung responded.

They had arrived at Hoseok's house, according to the driver. Taehyung believed he had a lovely home, with flowers everywhere and everything well furnished.

"Thank you so much Taehyung, is it correct ?"

"Yes, and you're welcome, don't forget to take some pain relievers if you're in discomfort, and get plenty of rest"

"Thank you", he said giving Taehyung a small bow. "I will".

Taehyung left, walking down the large driveway to his car. As he walked about, Hoseok's voice came behind him. "Taehyung ?"

"Yes ?" turning around to face the older person in front of him. Hoseok appeared to be a man who had seen a lot in his life, he thought. "I apologize if I went too far, I didn't mean to be that arrogant."

"Don't worry, you weren't arrogant," Taehyung answered, "but you should hurry home since it's quite chilly."

Hoseok bowed once more as he entered his home. Taehyung turned around and walked out to his car, smiling at how easy he could be dismissed. The chauffeur was driving, and the prince was thinking about what had happened in his brain during the ride. He'd been so preoccupied with that person and his worry for his safety that he'd forgotten about everything else.

Taehyung is interested in learning more about Hoseok, but he has just realised that he has forgotten to ask for his phone number.

"Sh*t, I forgot to get his phone number, driver, do you remember where he lives?"

"Yes, sir" "

"ok, good I'll pay him a visit someday"

Taehyung was ecstatic to inform his younger brother San, but he was terrified of seeing his father after what had happened earlier. He finally arrived at his destination. He summoned his strength to enter the palace. His mother was the first person he noticed, and he could see she was concerned.

"Where have you been?" , his mother said.

"I walked outside and I'm perfectly fine mother, you don't have to be concerned anymore."

"I understand, son, but you were outside for such a long time."

"I know something happened, but don't worry, everything is fine"

"Alright, my love, go along and look after yourself, the chef has prepared something for you."

"Thank you, mother," I say. Taehyung rushed straight to his brother's room and saw him reading a book.

"San"

"Brother, where have you been?", he sais starring at him

"Don't worry, I'll tell you everything, but first let me lock the door."

"So, what happened?"

"Well, I informed them I was bi, and they were furious." To be honest, his brother was already aware of it.  After all, we're talking about his brother. He is always aware of him staring at other males... "So, what happens next?"

"I walked outside and while walking, I saw people abusing a man, so I went to help him and even dropped him off at his house."

"Are you serious?",  he said shocked ," So, how does he look ?"

He smirked and remarked, "He's so attractive and sexy."

"You're a pervert and you like him?"

"I'd want to learn more about him, and by the way, his name is Hoseok."

San felt envious of his elder brother. He, too, wished to meet someone, but his heart has already been taken by someone who appears to be uninterested in him. "I'm very envious of you, brother."

"Don't worry, your buddy is on his  way," he joked.

They were still conversing when they heard a knock at the door. "Who's there at the door?" Taehyung asked.

"Your father !"

➦ To be continued

Author :

I hope you enjoy it, and don't forget to vote.
I'm glad so many of you are taking the time to read this. Thank you very much. Sending love 🤍