13 - Misunderstanding

Taehyung, what are you.. ?",

"How could you, Jimin?"

"Taehyung, allow me to explain."

"Are you trying to explain why you came to his house to help him, or are you trying to tell me something?!?"

"No, just give me a minute to explain, there's nothing, I just brought him home because he was drunk, that's all."

"STOP LYING !!!", Taehyung said yelling. Someone came crashing down the steps, and the two of them were alarmed.

"What's going on here?" Hoseok wondered aloud.

"Hoseok, how are you ?", asked Taehyung

"I'm exhausted, and I don't want to talk to you right now," he says.

"I wanted to see you again so badly, Hoseok, because I was worried about you but alright I'll leave you then", he replied disappointed, "and I can't trust you anymore," Taehyung said looking at Jimin as he angrily walk away.

Hoseok looks at Jimin. "Can you tell me what happened and if you're okay ?"

"Don't worry, it's fine, how about we go to bed ?"

"When do you want to talk ?", he said working

"Let's talk tomorrow, then let's go," he said.

The two of them went to Hoseok's room and fell asleep soundly.

                   ___________

Jimin wakes up first remembering what happened with Taehyung the day before. How will he explain anything to him? He doesn't seem to want to listen to him. Anyway, he stood up and noticed Hoseok beginning to wake up. "How are you doing, Jimin?"

"Fine I guess, thanks", Hoseok responds quickly without looking at him or opening his eyes fully yet, just enough for Jimin to see that he is still in bad shape from yesterday accident.
"let's go downstair and talk".

They went downstairs, and Hoseok began preparing breakfast as Jimin took a seat.

"So, Jimin, what happened ?" Hoseok questioned as he brewed coffee. "Taehyung told me that he doesn't trust me anymore because he saw me in your house, and what upsets me the most is that he doesn't even listen to me," Jimin exclaimed angrily, "How am I supposed to convince Taehyung to see reason if he won't even listen to me?"

"I'll show you how," Hoseok said as he handed him a cup of coffee with sugar. "You need to be more open with him so that he understands you."

"He just keeps giving me attitude for no reason !"

"Well, he just doesn't trust you enough, so you should just leave him alone for the time being, don't worry, he'll come back and talk to you soon."

"I truly hope so."

Hoseok has done making breakfast, and the two of them are able to eat in peace.

Jimin was staring at him, which Hoseok was aware of. He began to wave his hand in front of him, but received no response at first.

Hoseok shouted, "JIMIN?!?"

"I'm so sorry"

"Why are you staring at me like that, I mean I'm not pretty...", Hoseok remarked

"That is something you should never say since it is untrue. I must dislike you for some reason. Yes, we don't know each other, but I like you and you're also very attractive ", Jimin remarked with a smile and made him blush again as he turned away in embarrassment while laughing, "but I'm not looking at your appearance", he continued with an amused tone, "I'm just saying this because I want to look at your eyes". Hoseok blushed even more

Suddenly, someone rang the doorbell, so Hoseok went to open it.

Hoseok asked the person, "Shit, what are you doing here ?"

"I have a request for you."

Jimin asked, "Who is this guy ?"

Who was the person at the door ?

What is Hoseok hiding ?

To be continued...

Author :

Sorry for the small chapter but don't worry the next one will be more longer
Stay safe 🤍