18- Final

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Yes. Hoseok works for the police department. He was in charge of the royal family's case. He felt privileged and grateful to be assigned this case.

Hoseok returned home, relieved that the case had been resolved and that he and Taehyung were on good terms. He decided to send a message to Taehyung after having a shower.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"TAEHYUNG"

hey, I think we should talk let's meet tomorrow !
7:45 PM

(taehyung is writing...)
of course, let's see each other tomorrow at 12 am"
7:50 PM

okay, no problem you choose the place
7:51 PM

(taehyung is writing)
sending you the address of the restaurant
7:53 PM

Hoseok made the decision to put down his phone and take a nap.

╰┈ [PRESENT]

"Wow, dad," their daughter exclaimed, "everything seems unreal."

"Well everything is genuine my darling and I think that me and your dad were meant to be together", Hoseok replied kissing Taehyung passionately.

"Eww, stop", their daughter said disgusted. Hoseok and Taehyung started laughing. Hoseok wondered aloud, "Should I complete the story or not ?"

"Yes, please," she answered with a smile.

╰┈ [FLASHBACK]

Hoseok awoke with the idea that he should tell Taehyung how he thinks about him. He suddenly received a call from Jimin. He accepts the call, surprised by the caller.

"How are you doing, Jimin?"

"I'm fine, and you ?"

"Great, thank you"

"Taehyung told me everything, and I want to thank you for taking on the case, it took a lot of courage from you."

"Thank you so much Jimin, I just did my job," Hoseok replied with a smile.

"That's true that's true so how is everything going on with Taehyung"

"Today we are seeing each other."

"That's great," Jimin said.

Jimin was happy, but a little sad since he liked him as well, but he knew that one day he would meet someone who would love him and not just his looks... He had been waiting for this day to happen for some time now...(me: wants that for all of you)

"I'm sure you're blushing, but I just want to tell you that I'm sure Taehyung loves you, so always be truthful with him."

"Thank you so much, I will tell you everything after the date"