06 - Truth

꧁༺ ༻꧂

"Hoseok ? "

"Oh Taehyung, I was gazing at the workplace, don't you think it's very beautiful ?", Hoseok realizes what he's just said is ridiculous

"How did you end up here?"

"I went to the restroom and then walked till I came across your father's office, which drew my attention."

"I know you're lying to me, Hoseok."

"No, I'm not. Who you believe I am ?"

"I don't know," Taehyung responded, sensing that something wasn't quite right. After all, he doesn't know him very well, and he's surprised that he even brought him here.

Wooyoung interrupts them and invites Hoseok to join for the rest of the visit. "I'm coming with you, Wooyoung," Taehyung said and Wooyoung agreed and would continue to display the locations till San interrupted.

"Oh San, what can I do for you ?" Wooyoung asked, a smile on his face.

"I'm in need of your assistance. Can we go out this evening together ?" San asked.

"It 's not a problem, all I have to do now is inform the Queen". San liked Wooyoung, but Taehyung and San never discussed it. He lacked the confidence to confront him about it. They continue on their way when suddenly Wooyoung was called by the King. After ending his conversation with the King, Wooyoung instructed them to come to a halt and informed Taehyung that his father had arrived. The King requested that Taehyung visit him in the living room and that Hoseok should be directed to the guest chamber because it was a private affair.

I can see him and ask him questions about what I saw in his office, Hoseok thought. "Well, I'd like to speak with the King, may I accompany you ?". They all exchanged glances. Wooyoung agreed. The group left the hallway and entered a spacious room where they saw the King standing at a window overlooking the garden below him as he spoke on the phone. He then quickly ended the call before turning around. They all realized that he was furious. "Where have you been ?" the King asked.

"I was at a friend's house", Taehyung explained.

Hoseok caught the King's attention. Hoseok wondered : Why is he staring at me? Is he familiar with me? Certainly not!!

"What is your name ?", the King asked.

"Your Majesty, my name is Hoseok", The King continued to analyze him as if he were a suspect. In any case, the King returned his gaze to his son. "Well, my son, I've brought you here to introduce you to your future wife."

"Father, I've already told you that I won't marry someone I don't love," Taehyung explained feeling uncomfortable, but keeping an air of dignity and respect in front of him, "I'm not going to marry the daughter of some great family."

"Don't be so nervous or worried", he said laughing, "I'm your father, and I'm telling you that whether you like it or not, you're going to marry her."

"My darling, my son is correct, he cannot marry someone he does not love," the Queen said to her husband.

"It doesn't matter to me, let the princess in." The princess entered the room. Nobody could deny that she was a stunning young lady. Taehyung, on the other hand, was uninterested in her. He doesn't think she's particularly attractive. "Hello everyone, my name is Laura, and I'm King Mark's daughter. It's great to meet you."

"Hello, my dear, please have a seat," the King said.

Everyone could tell how much the King cared for her. Hoseok couldn't take it any longer. He takes a chance and asks the questions he plans. Hoseok asked, "Your Highness, may I ask you some questions?"

"Of course, you want to go somewhere private," the King replied.

"No problem, we can stay here. So, first and foremost, who is Steven ?"

Everyone was baffled by what was going on. However, Taehyung noticed his father becoming agitated, "Who are you talking about ?", the King asked."You don't know who he is, do you?"

"No, I don't"

"Then allow me to show you a picture", The king viewed the image and recognized who he was referring to and was speechless.

Is he going to say the truth ?

To be continued...

Author :

Hope you like it
Love you all
And please continue to support.