Doubt

I woke up with a gasp, sweat trickled down my forehead and my arms were shaking. Acid burned my stomach and into my throat making me choke. Swinging my legs over the edge of the bed I quickly ran to the bathroom, I hunched over the toilet and emptied my stomach, the acid feeling as if it was leaving third degree burns on my throat. I leaned my head against the seat, the cool porcelain against my fiery hot forehead felt like heaven, like a cold drink of water on a hot summers day. I cried as I remembered my nightmare, the blood, the screams, becoming the monster that I know I am. I wish I never had this damn curse.

I sniffled as I pushed myself off of the floor and leaned onto the sink. A single bead of sweat dripped off of my forehead and into the sink sounding like a bomb going off in the middle of a silent desert. I took a deep breath and looked into the mirror a gasp escaped my lips and my back hit the wall with brute force.

There was blood on my arms and hands. My hair was in rats and twigs were sticking out of them. Dirt was smudged all over my face and my eyes were a deep amber red. The color of Alpha eyes. My breathing became heavy as my claws protruded from my finger. I was shifting and I couldn't control it. I was becoming the same monster that turned me into this.

A scream escaped my lips as I shot out of bed. My body drenched in sweat as if I just got out of a pool. My breathing was heavy and hard as tears ran down my cheeks. Lately I've been dreaming about being an Alpha it's never just looking into the mirror and seeing the red eyes. It's always having blood and dirt on me, like I'd just attacked some poor innocent person. I grabbed a fistful of my sheets as I calmed my breathing before I shifted. I closed my eyes and focused on my breathing and Derek. My breathing relaxed and my heart slowed to a normal speed.

The sunlight shining through the curtains warmed my skin in a lovingly way. But it didn't help how cold I felt on the inside. I patted the spot next to me in the bed expecting to feel Derek's body next to me but I was met with the cold disappointing feel of empty sheets. I furrowed my brows as I looked around the room. Where the hell did he go? I looked at my nightstand and seen a folded piece of paper next to my phone I grabbed it, my hands still shaking, I took a deep breath and read the note.

Went back to my place, I figured you'd want to get some sleep. Gonna try and teach those 'leather babies' as you like to call them how to control on a full moon. Call me if you need anything.

~ Derek

I chuckled a little as I put the note back on the nightstand. I put my hands in my hair and pulled lightly. What the hell is happening to me?

All I know is that I need help. Derek only knows of the one time I'd seen myself with the red eyes, he had no idea about the dreams. I have to say something or I'm going to drive myself insane.

I stood up on shaky legs and made my way towards the bathroom. I leaned on the counter, my long hair covering my face. I took a deep breath and pushed the hair out of my face, I opened my eyes my bright blue ones stared back at me. Hollowed and sunken.

I swallowed deeply as I switched to my werewolf eyes. Deep amber red glowed back at me. I pushed myself off of the counter and ran out as fast as I could.

Fear pumped through my veins as I ran as fast as my legs would let me.

**************************
"We can't!" I heard Derek yell as I walked down the stairs. I raised my brows, why is it every time I walk into this damn place he's always yelling at someone?

All heads turned towards me as I continued to walk down the stairs. I looked between all three faces, Erica looked annoyed and also cocky, made me wanna punch her in the tits. Issac looked scared and focused, he's a good kid that knows what needs to be done. Derek looked frustrated, and that was an understatement. He seemed to visibly relax a bit when he seen me but it was gone quickly as I knew he didn't want the betas to see him as anything other than a stone cold big bad Alpha.