Chapter 7: "You know what you did!"

Dipper POV

Dipper POV

There he is. My whole reason for breathing......fuck he looks just how I imagine. His skin dark and tan, his hair golden with a mixture of brown, his body...tone and shaped, God his lips...and his one eye. I chuckle at the eye patch over his left eye. I begin walking towards bill but stop mid step.

"Dipper no! Stay away from him!" I hear grunkle Ford shout.

I roll my eyes, turning around to meet his disapproving glare. I chuckle. "Of course my joy has to be ruined by Mr. Killjoy himself." I joke.

Bill laughs and holds a thumbs up while spinning his cane with his free hand. "good one pinetree!"

I glance at bill, smiling brightly for once. "Thank you Bill. I learn from the best." I wink.

"D-Dipper....how could you?...D-Did you really kill Pacifica?"

"And Robbie?! Dipper why would you kill my husband?!"

Bill and I both burst into fits of laughter. "Wow red head you're more stupid than I thought! But what can you except from meatsacks like you?"

My laughter calms as I look at the two hysterical women. "My my Wendy. Robbie must have fucked a few of your brain cells out. He was cheating on you. And with Tembry. I still have no idea how you miss that one." I chuckle.

Wendy shakes her head in disbelief. "Robbie would not cheat on me!"

I roll my eyes and look at Bill. "Mind showing her some proof then."

"Sure pinetree!" Bill said as a hologram screen appears on the ground in front of everyone.

It showed Robbie making out with Tembry. I smirk, noticing myself behind the tree near them. "Ah yes... here's my favorite part." I said while watching myself kill them.

Mable and Wendy were sobbing messes while Stan and Ford stood in disbelief and shock. I couldn't help but laugh at this beautiful sight of misery.

Mable starts walking towards me but both Stan and Ford stop her. "Wh-why Dipper?! Why would you do something like this?! You're my brother! We are supposed to always be there for each other! How could you betray your family like this?! H-How could you betray me like this?!"

My bright smile quickly turns into a darken frown. Bill could sense the anger rolling off of me in waves. He places a hand on my shoulder trying to calm me down, but I shrug him off. Bill sighs, "you've done it now shooting star." He said while taking a few steps back from me.

"How could I? Supposed to always be there for each other?! That's rich coming from you, you know that?! Ever since we left gravity falls and gotten into high school you completely changed! Your friends were more important! Boys that would always treat you like shit were more important! You would always get upset with me whenever I tried to protect you! And that day....oh God that day....I will never forgive you. You let him take me. Y-you let him do those things to me! You let him harass me! YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID TO ME MABLE!" I place my hands on my face as my body begins to tremble. "I-If it wasn't for bill....he would've raped me. Hehe...but its fine! It's all perfect! Because I killed him. Oooooooooooooh the sound of his screams. The way he begged! You should've seen it Mable! I bet you wouldn't want to be with him after knowing how much of a coward he was!" I laugh. "you've always been mom and dad's favorite you know? I did everything I could to get them to notice how great of a son they had. Never failed a test. Passed all of my classes. Straight A's.....and yet...they couldn't look pass the fact that their only son didn't like spots, never had a girlfriend and to top it all off! -is gay. But it's whatever. I killed them too."