Chapter 10: "They were right..."

Dipper POV

"He's only using you!"

"You're nothing but his skin puppet!"

"You're weak. You're pathetic. You're nothing!"

"Pinetree? The meat sack? Ahahahaha! Sure he helped me! He even loves me, stupid right? How could I not use his feelings to get what I want? The easiest flesh bag I ever used! He is nothing to me-"

I jump up, covered in sweat and gasping for air. I glance around my surroundings, slowly calming down. I run my hands down my face and chest. I couldn't stop sweating. I can't tell if the room is burning hot or if it's just me.

I slowly swing my legs and flitch in pain. I rub my lower back with a whimper. "Fuuuuuuuuck-...." I groan, slowly standing up and walking to the mirror.

I blush heavily, noticing bite marks and hickeys covering my neck and collar bone. I frown, also noticing the tattoo on my bicep. It's once again the cipher wheel, but something is different about it. "What the....is that-"

My train of thought is cut off by a loud bang coming from the front of the castle. I grab the blanket, wrapping it around myself and rushing to the front. I look out the window on the wall. To my surprise, it's the people I hate the most.

I sigh, "really?..."

Mable looks up with tears in her eyes. "D-Dipper?!"

I look at her blankly. "How are you still alive?!"

I watch as Bill appears behind them with a wicked grin. "Well would you look at that! The pines family with a army of meat sacks and mutated freaks!"

"Bill? What's going on? How did they even make it this close to the castle?!" I shout at him.

He looks at me calmly with his wicked grin. "No worries pinetree! Just go to our room and freshen up. I laid some new clothes for you, hope you enjoy~" he said with a wink.

I roll my eyes about to walk away but something catches my attention. I look up at the bell tower with fearful eyes. It's Ford....with the gun like before. I grab onto the window seal, leaning to far out.

"Bill look out! Ford is in the bell tower!"

Bill looks towards the tower, pointing his finger at it. "Didn't think things could get any better!" He shouts but stops, noticing where the gun is aiming out. "Pinetree!" He shouts, snapping his fingers as a yellow sheild appears in front of the window.

I jump at the sound of the gun going off, the beam hitting the sheild. I jump back, looking at bill with worry. "Bill are you-"

He points his finger at the tower, sending a yellow beam towards it, making the top crumble. "I'm fine Dipper! Just go hide!" He yells at me, agitation in his tone.

I nod my head, quickly rushing back into the room, shutting the door and locking it behind myself. I drop the blanket, walking straight into the bathroom. Something felt off. The way he spoke to me....It hurt.

"I was just in his way....I can't do anything when it comes to powers.." I sigh stepping into the shower, turning on the water head to warm water.

I hum in pleasure once the warm water hits my skin, soothing my aching muscles. I glance at the tattoo on my bicep. Something about it is off, but I can't place my finger on it. The symbols were different from Bill's. There's a pinetree symbol in the middle with many other symbols surrounding the tree within the circle. It looks similar to the cipher wheel.

"I'll talk with Bill about this later...." I sigh, setting out of the shower and dry my body.

I wrap the towel around my waist and walk out of the bathroom. I look around the room and found a golden shade tank top and black shorts. I sit down at the desk placed in the corner of the room. I pull out the piece of paper I took from Ford's lab.