Chapter 8: Finally

Dipper POV

Dipper POV

Once we appear not to fair from the shack, I notice the trace of unicorn hair glued to the base around the shack. "Damnit..." I mubble, also noticing those two idiotic police officers.

"....I remember that one..." Bill said, pointing at the tall one. "Can I kill him after all of this?"

I shrug, not understanding why he asked. "Sure. I don't care...just how are we-....oh." when I began to think of a plan, the two begin to make out.

"I've seen a lot of things pinetree...but that's a first." Bill said in a disgust tone.

I chuckle, watching the back door of the shack open. To my luck, it's Mable. I smirk, looking at bill. "You know what to do."

Bill smiles wickedly as he floats. "Now this is going to get interesting." He said before disappearing.

Bill POV

I appear behind a tree not to fair from shooting star. I hear her mubble sorrow filled wishes. How hilarious.

"Wh-Why....it was one mistake....r-right?....I just want my old life back...I want mom and dad back..I want Pacifica back! H-how can I see them again?" She questions out loud. Well, that's my cue.

I grace my presence in front of shooting star with a wicked smile. "I think I might know a way."

Her eyes widen in fear. She quickly stands, trying to run back into that dusty shack but I stop her. I grab her wrist, squeezing it tightly. "Why in such a rush shooting star? Thought you'll be glad to see me!"

She opens her mouth to scream but I snap my fingers, her lips turning into a zipper. I grab the end, zipping up her lips as I laugh. "Shhhhhhh, wouldn't want to let everyone know I'm here right? Scream and I'll rip your tongue out. We clear?"

She quickly nods her head. I snap my fingers making the zipper disappear. "Great! Now, I'm sure that little brain of yours understands why I'm here."

"Th-the rift..." She stutters, trying to pull away but I tighten my grip even more.

"Ding ding ding! I'm not a unreasonable dream demon so I offer you a deal. You provide me your vessel to get the rift and I'll Grant you a way to see all of your dead loved ones."

Mable stares at me hesitantly. "B-but if I give you the rift you'll-"

"Weirdmageddon for the second time? Take over this world? Yes, and yes! But why do you care? You lost everything! You think your old farts are getting any younger? Give it a few weeks and I'm sure they'll both be dead. But you don't have to worry right? You'll be able to see them once they past, and the ones that gave birth to you! So shooting star, it's a deal?" I said, letting go of her wrist as my hand arups into blue flames.

She lowers her head in shame as she sobs. She shakes my head as I begin to laugh maniacally. I rip her soul out of her body, my form turning into one as well. I enter her body, taking one step and then another. "Wow shooting star you're body is weird! What are these things on your chest?" I question.