Chapter 14: Escape

Third POV

Third POV

Alcor holds his hands out, white slick gloves appearing onto them. A long demon like tail growls from the tail bone, bat like wings growing from his back. Alcor snaps his neck, cracking his knuckles.

"Now let's go greet the pines family." He chuckles darkly, melting the metal door down.

The demon slowly walks up the stairs, leaving a trail of yellow flames behind him. Once he makes it to the back of the vending machine, he touches it lightly. The machine crumbles loudly, morphing into a tiny metal box.

"Mable get back! Its dangerous!" Alcor hears Stan shout from the living room.

"Go into my lab and get more weapons! Make sure not to talk with dipper!" Ford orders.

"Sir yes sir grunkles!" Mable said, rushing into the kitchen. She freezes, eyes clouding with fear at the sight of alcor.

A wicked, amusing smile forms on his lips. "Ah, so your lively mable I kept hearing in this boy's head huh? You don't look like much. Heh, to think they favored you...." he said, frowning.

"Wh-wh...what are you?!" She forces out, her body trembling and voice cracking.

"Oh satan your voice is so loud. And the look in your eyes is disgusting. Where's that joy? That care free spirit I kept hearing so much about? Huh?!" Alcor shout, taking slow menacing steps towards her.

"St-st-stay back!" Mable shouts, pulling out a ray gun from behind her back. With shaking hands, she aims for his head firing the shot.

Alcor eyes widen. He quickly moves out of the way, his smile returning. "Oh shit! You almost got me there little brat. And what aim....that aim could cause issues for Bill and dipper." He ponders. "Now how to I fix this...issue? Any ideas little brat?"

Mable answers with another shot, this time aimed at his stomach.

Alcor chuckles, a hole forming in his stomach. He looks down at it with a pout. "Oh dear....you're no fun. I guess I'll have to come up with all the ideas." He shrugs.

He points his finger at mable, slowly lifting her body off of the ground. Mable gasps, feeling pressure tighten around her neck. Alcor balls his fist, causing her body to remain still and stiff.

"Let's take a trip to see those old grunkles of yours shall we?" He laughs, walking out of the kitchen, a floating mable next to him as he continues to leave a trail of yellow flames behind him.

Alcor walks into the living room with a heavy sigh. The former mystery twins are no where to be seen. His ear twitches, picking up a loud banging sound coming from outside. Alcor goes to investigate, raising an eyebrow at the scene before him.

There stood the grunkles, trying to get Bill's minions away from the shield that is protecting the shack. They all punch, kick, and blast at the shield not leaving a single scratch. Alcor claps his hands in a slow, mockingly manner.