Chapter 2

Your POV

Once we had finished math class I walked with Dinah and her friends toward the cafeteria for lunch. We all quickly grabbed some food and went to their normal table. I was glad to have found someone else that I had known besides Brooke and her friends to hang out with. I love her, but sometimes she can be a bit much, and if she's like that now imagine what she's going to be like when she actually gets to know me.

Dinahs friends seemed relatively nice. Ally seems like she's just easy to get along with and very mature, also very sweet. Normani is really out going and can keep up with Dinahs craziness, apparently she's also into dance. Lauren's very intriguing and super hot, she also seems really smart. Camila on the other hand is hard to read and seems relatively shy, which even the other girls seem surprised by. That's all I've gathered about them so far, but they seem like a good group.

"Okay, here's the real tea on Tree Hill." Dinah stated from her seat next to me as it seemed like the rest of the cafeteria had finally calmed down and taken their seats for lunch. "Over there, that's the smart kids or nerds. They don't actually mind being called that."

"It's true, that's what they call their robotics team." Ally added as she sipped her drink from across the table. "They're a little weird but really nice."

"Then there's the drama kids." Dinah pointed to a group of kids a few tables over. "They're really funny but don't get too close because they will cause an uproar over absolutely nothing."

"They literally made a play about one of the teachers telling them that they couldn't do Shakespeare in class last year." Normani laughed. "A play about not doing a Shakespeare play."

"Then there's the other jocks." Dinah motioned toward a group of boys and some girls. "Mostly the sports other than basketball and hockey, they aren't as popular here."

"Oh and that's the most popular group coming in now." Lauren rolled her eyes as I noticed Brooke and her friends walking in. "The most unlucky lucky people you will ever meet."

"They're also full of drama." Normani added. "Lying, cheating, drugs, you name it, they've been through it all and we aren't even seniors yet." 

"Brooke Davis, Peyton Sawyer, Nathan and Lucas Scott, Haley James and the rest of them." Dinah laughed. "Very much straight out of a tv show."

"I don't like them." Lauren stated annoyed. "Everything around here seems to be about them."

"Brooke especially." Normani stated. "She's very picky about her cheerleading team, and will not let you join unless you're absolutely perfect. Nathan was also a complete dick a couple years ago but Haley seems to have him straightened out a bit."

"Brookes very self centred." Lauren added. "Peyton would be cool if she would get away from them. Lucas and Nathan are your typical jocks with a lot of daddy drama, they didn't even start speaking until recently, and I don't actually know why Haley's there."

"I always liked Haley." Ally smiled. "She's very sweet."

"Brookes dads also a dick." Lauren stated. "I mean who gives their daughter that kind of freedom at seventeen."

"Actually..." I stated as Brooke looked over and waved. "Brooke's my step sister." I added standing up to go meet her. I was very surprised about the things that they were saying. They didn't seem like the type of people to judge others. "And he's my step dad."

"Y/N we didn't mean any..." Dinah started but I shrugged.

"I mean you're all entitled to your opinions but at least try to get to know a person first." I shook my a head a little disappointed. "I'll see you guys later." I wasn't mad, I just didn't want to hear about it.