Chapter 14

Your POV

"I'm surprised she even remembered my name." Camila laughed as I turned away from my step-sister and back towards her as she was waiting for me.

"What do you mean?" I asked a little amused as we made our down the hall to the final door on the right.

"I mean I've only ever talked to her once." The brunette laughed as I opened the door and walked in stopping dead in my tracks at the sight in front of me causing Camila to walk right into my back.

"Y/N..." She started to complain but stopped. "Oh my god..."

I entered the room and instantly froze in place as I felt Camila run into my back, the sight in front of me shocking me completely. In the room, half naked and making out on the bed were two blondes, once I finally registered what was happening I realized it was none other than Peyton and Lucas. I was so shocked I didn't know what to do. They must have heard Camila's comment cause soon they both looked up shocked themselves.

"Y/N! Oh my god!" Peyton jumped startled and pushed Lucas off her, hauling her shirt over her chest.

"I can explain..." Lucas stood up pulling his t-shirt back on. "Don't tell Brooke."

I didn't hesitate, without a word I walked over to Lucas who was looking at me with a worried expression and stopped right in front of him. I glanced at Peyton who was still lying in the bed half naked watching my every movement, all I felt was disgust. I looked back at Lucas and punched him as hard as I could right in the face, knocking him off balance as he reached for his face.

"Y/N!" I could hear someone now as I felt someone pulling me back. I turned to find Peyton staring at me with tears running down her face. "I'm sorry."

"You're sorry?" I laughed a angrily. "You're really apologizing right now."

"I didn't mean..." She started and I shook my head.

"Yeah, whatever you didn't mean it, it was a mistake, blah blah blah. I've heard it all before." I continued to laugh a little. "Seriously, Peyton that's your best friends boyfriend." I pointed at Lucas. "He's Brooke's fucking boyfriend." I paused hearing some commotion at the door.

"I don't think you should..." Camila's voice broke the silence in the room as I glanced to find her trying to block Brooke but failing. Haley looking at Camila confused before turning her attention to what was happening.

"Lucas?" Brooke questioned looking at him confused now before glancing towards me and her best friend. "Peyton..."

My heart broke as I could see her realizing what was happening. I could see her piecing together Lucas with his shirt open and unbuttoned, Peyton in just her bra with her hair a mess and me yelling at her while Lucas clung to his nose. It was like I could actually see her heart shattering as she began tearing up. She quickly turned around, taking off down the hallway. Haley glancing at Lucas with a disappointed expression and shaking her head before following after her friend. I glanced at Camila for a second as she had turned to face the door that Brooke had just left through, she turned back and I could see that she was shocked.

"I didn't mean to hurt you like this." Peyton started now causing me to turn and raise my eyebrows in confusion as I looked at her.