Chapter 4

Your POV

It was quite for a couple of minutes besides Camila's quite sobbing into my chest. I tried my best to comfort her and she began to calm down as I rubbed her back and played with her hair. She pulled back to look at me for a second before I reached up and tried wiping away some of her tears.

"Do you know who those guys were?" I asked her trying to keep my voice calm and soft.

"It w-was Austin and his friend." She stated in almost a whispered tone.

"Are you okay?" I asked looking her up and down. "Did they do anything? Did they hurt you?"

"I don't know." She stated looking around. "I don't think so."

"Did you put your drink down anywhere earlier?" I asked remembering how drunk she was off of just one drink.

"I put it d-down for a second." She answered looking confused. "Was that bad?"

"It's okay." I responded not wanting to worry her anymore tonight. I leaned back to look at her eyes, they were still very dilated. "Maybe you should lie down and rest for a minute."

"Did he do that?" She ignored me and reached to touch my face. "I'm sorry."

"I'm okay." I pulled her hand away now. "You should lie down." I restated.

"What if they c-come back." She looked at the door for a second.

"They won't hurt you anymore." I reached up and touched her cheek. "I promise." I was sure Nathan and Lucas had gotten rid of them.

"Will you stay with me?" She asked nervously and I nodded.

I lay down on my bed Camila lying down next to me, she was closer to the window, while I was between her and the door. She seemed hesitant at first but moved a little closer to me her head on my shoulder as she closed her eyes. Her breathing was a still a little uneven from her sobbing. I wanted to pull her into my arms and just hold her but decided against it  because of the situation and not knowing what she would be okay with.

Camila had only just fallen asleep and a few minutes past before the door to my room flung open again, causing both Camila and I to jump. She clung onto my arm frightened as I was now sat up looking at the door, my heart was beating a little faster from the fright. Dinah, Lauren and their friends came into the room, running straight over to see how Camila was.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" Ally ran over and pulled Camila into her arms.

"We shouldn't have left you alone." Lauren paced around the room now.

"I'm going to kill those motherfuckers." Dinah stated now as she also looked over at her friend worriedly.

"What happened?" Normani asked as I stood up and let her take my seat. "Did they do anything to you?"

Camila didn't respond before she broke out into tears again. I didn't know what happened before I'd gotten here but from what I could see, I gotten there just in time to stop anything from physically happening. I just wish I would have been there to stop them from drugging her, how ever they might have done it, drink or not.

I decided it was probably best to give them all some privacy so I quietly made my way to the door and walked outside. I leaned over the railing just outside the door and looked downstairs to see Brooke and her friends getting everyone out. Lucas and Nathan weren't there but I assumed they were trying to figure out what to do with the two boys. I heard my bedroom door open and quickly close again. I turned to find Lauren now looking at me.

"What happened?" She asked as I stood up a little, I was still leaning on the railing but just with one arm now. "Camila is screeching and hasn't said a word."