Chapter 19: Greysin Snaps

Dear readers, I am looking for artist who would like to help with a Steven Universe/Hamilton animatic. If you are interested, or know anyone who might be, pleas go to the following Discord link.

https://discord.gg/M6DZS2

Go to the #announcmets chat and in it you'll find the rules on how I'll be picking the artist. (You may have to scroll up a bit) I hope to recruit enough artist. Now enjoy the chapter you beautiful people!

One month until the wedding. That's how long they had to plan. Greysin noticed that with each passing day that they planned, Tanya smiled and pretended to be over joyed helping Winter and with being her Maid of Honor. Greysin couldn't help but feel angry with Mao Mao for not noticing his friends true feelings. He didn't know why he cared, maybe it was because Tanya saved his life.

"Hey, Greysin!" Winter's voice snapped through Greysin's thoughts, making him drop the invitations he had been helping Winter write out.

"Ah! S-sorry!" Greysin got down and started picking up the invitations. Winter bent down to help him.

"You okay? You seem a bit off today." Greysin felt heat flooding his face.

"Wh-what do you mean?" Winter rolled her eyes, but smiled at his attempt to act stupid.

"I mean you've hardly spoke at all, and when you have, you stutter. You also keep checking out Tanya whenever she walks into the room." Winter booped him on his nose as his grey fur darkened around the cheeks.

"I have not!" Greysin didn't like how his voice broke as he spoke. "You're crazy!" This only made Winter smile more.

"Don't worry bro, I won't tell anyone." Winter winked and gave a little smirk.

"I told you I don't like her!" Greysin set the invites in the table to keep from dropping them again. As if the slam of the cards summoned her, Tanya materialized next to Greysin in a poof of leaves.

"Hey guys." Tanya said coolly, but it didn't matter. Greysin let out a yelp of surprise and went crashing to the floor. He tried to save himself by grabbing the table, but the table only tipped over, causing all of the invitations to scatter across the dining room floor again. Greysin felt his cheeks burn in shame as Tanya covered her mouth to hide her giggles. She noticed Greysin's face and quickly stopped, leaning over with her hand outstretched.

"Here, let me help." Greysin took her hand and she lifted him up with ease. "Be more careful next time." Greysin almost didn't hear her. She was so close that all he had to do was tilt his head down a bit and he'd be able to kiss her.

"Greysin~" Winter's voice held amusement, "Are you going to thank the pretty raccoon, or just stare at her?" This time Tanya blushed and took a step back. Greysin glared at his sister and then gave a meek whisper as he turned back to Tanya.

"Thanks, Tanya." Tanya's ears folded down to her head.

"D-don't mention it." Tanya's ears unfolded and she smiled, causing Greysin's heart to stop for a moment.

"Oh look at the time!" Winter held her wrist to her eyes and then quickly put it down so no one noticed she wasn't wearing a watch. "I have to go into town for my dress fitting with Ran, Michiko, and Miku!" Winter turned to Tanya with a little sparkle in her eyes, "Tanya, since I have to go, do you think you can help Greysin with the invites? And also make sure he doesn't trip again?" Winter gave puppy eyes. Tanya gave a playful salute.

"Yes Ma'am, Soon-To-Be-Mrs. Mao! I'll protect him from the evil Trip Monster, and get the invites finished!" Winter gave a joyful squeal and threw her arms around Tanya.