The Reward (NSFW)

Not long later, they arrived at Nishinoya's home hand in hand. He unlocked the door and in they went, stopping to take their shoes off before heading to Nishinoya's room. "Man! I'm beat!" Nishinoya said flopping down onto his bed. ___ crawled onto the bed next to him. "Me too." She said resting her head on his chest.

"You really did great today, you know that? I'm so proud of you." he said stroking her hair. "Not many people could've hit a ball like that, and it was your first time trying too." "Yeah, but even if I did hit it, I'm nowhere near as good as you Nishinoya." ___ sighed lazily running her fingers along Nishinoya's chest. "Well maybe not yet, but you're just getting started! I bet if you were to try out for the girl's team you'd make it in a heartbeat!" "You really think so?" ___ asked. "I know so."

___ rolled over onto Nishinoya so she was straddling his waist. "Hey Nishi?" "Hmm?" "Can I kiss you?" "Well of course you can! What kinda question is that?" He asked propping himself up slightly on his arms. "No, I mean like.. can I kiss you how we did earlier, in the gym?" ___ asked, a blush appearing on her cheeks. 

Nishinoya blushed in return. "O-Oh, yeah! Sure thing!" He said chuckling nervously. "Good." She said before leaning forward to kiss him. ___ cupped both of her hands around Nishinoya's face and pressed her lips to his forcefully just as he had done earlier before biting his lower lip. Nishinoya gasped giving her entrance into his mouth, which she began to explore feverently. 

Nishinoya's hand went to her butt and he squeezed, slowly massaging her ass. ___ moaned. It felt.. good! She then removed her hands from Nishinoya's face and began to slide them up under Nishinoya's jersey, dragging her fingertips against his body and onto his chest before ghosting them over his sides.

Nishinoya moaned this time. She wiggled her hips a little at the feeling of Nishinoya's hands on her ass, and Nishinoya moaned once again. She could feel Nishinoya getting hard beneath her and she could feel herself getting hot as well.

___ kept ghosting her hands over Nishinoya's torso before after awhile she decided to reach lower. She ghosted her hands down Nishinoya's chest before continuing her path down his hips and slightly under his waistband. Nishinoya hitched when he felt her hands on his waistband. She quickly raised her hands from his waistband and pushed his jersey up. Nishinoya pulled away from their kiss and took his jersey off. 

"Y'know, if you wanted it off you coulda just asked." He laughed. ___ then pulled her hands off of Nishinoya and removed her own shirt. "W-W-Woah! Whay are you doing ___?! You don't gotta do that!" Nishinoya's face was bright red. "B-but your shirt is off so I just figured you'd want mine off too..?" ___ said innocently. "Y-yeah but I'm a guy! Men go shirtless all the time! It's totally different!" 

___ then grabbed Nishinoya's hands and put them on her torso. "You can touch here too." she said. A blush dominating her features. "_-___! If you keep doing this I don't think I'll be able to hold myself back!" Nishinoya stuttered turning bright red. "A-Are you sure? I mean.. we don't have to you know? We can stop right here. We don't have to go any further if you don't want to." "I-I think I'm ready." "R-Really?!" Nishinoya peeped. "Y-Yeah." She replied. "O-Okay then, if you're sure!" Nishinoya said before sitting up to kiss her.

"I should probably take off your bra then, huh?" Nishinoya said nervously. "Y-Yeah that would be nice." "I've never done something like this before just so you know," Nishinoya said reaching behind her to undo the clasps on her bra. "M-Me neither, but I want my first time to be with you Nishinoya. I love you." ___ said looking into his eyes. "Same here, I love you too!" He said as he pulled her into a kiss, sliding off her bra.

He timidly brought his hands to her chest, cupping a breast in each hand. ___ moaned loudly. "Noya.." "___.." Nishinoya moaned back. Suddenly ___ pulled back and sat up. "Everything okay?" Nishinoya asked. "Y-Yeah, it's just.. we should finish getting undressed." "Oh yeah, right!" Nishinoya replied as ___ slowly climbed off of him and stood up.