Goodbye

It was now late Sunday afternoon and time was flying by rapidly. "It's already 5pm.." ___ said sadly. "What time is your mom supposed to be coming home?" "She said she would be home around 7 or 8." Nishinoya sighed. He wrapped his arms around her. "We're running out of time.." he whispered in her ear. "I know," she said hugging him back tightly. "I'll have to go home soon."

"I don't want you to leave," Nishinoya said placing a chaste kiss to her cheek before nestling his face into the crook of her neck. "Living with you.. this has been the best week of my life. I don't want it to end.." "We both knew it would only last a week, but this week was perfect." ___ whispered. "I wish I didn't have to go." "Maybe.. Maybe in a few years we could move in together?" Nishinoya said pulling back to look into her eyes.

"Could we really?!" ___ asked excitedly as she searched his eyes. "I don't see why not!" Nishinoya said cheerfully as he kissed her on the lips. "Anything could happen." "Let's do it!" ___ said. "When the time comes, let's do it!" She kissed him on the lips. "Yeah?" He asked. "You really want to?" "Of course!" ___ cheered. "I wanna live with you!" "I'm so glad!" Nishinoya said picking her up and spinning her around, hugging her close.

"Just you wait! We'll do it!" He yelled. ___ laughed as he set her back down. "I should probably pack.." ___ said. "I kinda threw my stuff all over your room.." She blushed in embarrassment. "Our room," Nishinoya said tapping her on the nose. "As long as you're here, it's our room." "Well either way, I need to pick up my stuff out of our room." She pulled away and started walking towards the stairs. "You coming?" She asked. "On it!" Nishinoya said following her.

They went up the stairs and headed towards Nishinoya's room. "Wow.. I really did just kinda throw everything everywhere.." She said giggling. "My little piggy," Nishinoya said patting her back laughing. "Hey! I'm not a pig!" ___ said defensively. "I'm just a bit.. messy.. that's all!" "Suree.. whatever you say.." Nishinoya said giving her a hug from behind. "I think it's kinda cute that my girl is secretly a mess." "Oh shut it you!" ___ said spinning around in his arms and giving him a kiss. "I'm just as messy as you!"

"Yeah, true.." Nishinoya said. "I'm not exactly the cleanest either." "No, you're not," ___ said tapping him on the nose, "But it's just another thing I like about you." She pulled away and headed towards the bathroom. "I'll start by grabbing my hairbrush and ponytails," she said as she picked them up. "Hey wait!" Nishinoya said rushing into the bathroom. "What?" She asked quizzically. "Let me do your hair." He said.

___ set down her hairbrush and hairties. "Be my guest." She said as she went and sat on his bed. Nishinoya grabbed two hair ties, putting them on his wrist before grabbing her hairbrush and heading to his room. He sat behind her on his bed and began brushing her hair. "Your hair is so soft," he said as he ran his fingers through the strands. "It is?" ___ asked. "Hell yeah it is!" Nishinoya said as he began gathering her hair up ontop of her head. "It's so silky too!" ___ laughed. "I'm glad you like it." She said.

Nishinoya finished gathering up her hair ontop of her head and tied it off in a high ponytail. ___ pulled away. "Okay, time to get packing!" She said slowly getting up. "Hey, hey, hey! I'm not done yet!" Nishinoya said pulling her back. "What do you mean you're not done?" ___ asked. "My hair is in a ponytail." "Well, you remember how the other day Sugawara asked to braid your hair? I thought I'd give it a try." Nishinoya said separating the strands.

"Do you even know how?" ___ asked. "No, but I'll figure it out." Nishinoya said. "Well, I can tell you," ___ explained. "What you wanna do is separate it into three strands.." "Okay, I got that part down." Nishinoya said. "Alright, so basically what you wanna do next is you cross one strand over the middle.." "Okay.. got it." Nishinoya said. "After that, you take the other side, and cross that over the middle. "Okay, done!" Nishinoya said. "Now you pretty much just keep doing that, crossing the strands over the middle and switching sides until you reach the end."

"That's simple enough," Nishinoya said as he began crossing the strands. "I think I got the hang of this!" "I knew you could do it," ___ said giggling. After awhile, Nishinoya was almost done. "Alright, I'm at the end." He said. "Okay, now you ponytail it off and then you're done!" ___ said. Nishinoya carefully wrapped the hair tie around her hair again and again until it was tight. "Okay finished!" He said. "It looks great!" ___ walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror, tilting her head to the side.

"Great job Nishi!" she said as she grabbed the rest of her hair ties off the bathroom counter. "It looks amazing!" "I'm glad you like it," he said scratching the back of his neck. "That was kinda fun!" "I'm glad you think so," ___ said walking back into his room. "Now let's get back to packing." ___ put her hair ties into her backpack and Nishinoya handed her her brush.

"Do you really have to go?" Nishinoya whined as he picked up her uniform and placed it into her bag. "Unless your mom is cool with me living here, then yes.." ___ said. "Maybe I should ask her.." Nishinoya said. "You can try that," ___ said giggling. "I bet the answer is going to be no." She grabbed her school shoes and t-shirt. "Yeah, you're probably right," he said sighing. "Worth a shot."

___ picked up her her shorts. "Hey, hold on a second!" Nishinoya said grabbing her wrist. "What?" ___ asked. "Put those on for me." Nishinoya said. "I wanna see you in them before you go." You'll see me in them again Nishi," she said, "It's not like we're going to stop practicing! You'll see them then!" "Please?" Nishinoya begged. "It's not the same seeing them at school.. I can't touch.." He pouted.

"Oh, fine!' ___ said as she began to remove her pants. "Just one more time." "Yes!" Nishinoya cheered pumping his fist. "The power of the shorts prevails!" ___ finished slipping them on, putting her pants into her bag. "Happy?" She asked wiggling her butt for him. "Oh hell yes!" He said getting up from the bed and kissing her. He put his hands on her ass. "These shorts are seriously the best!" "Come on Nishi! I still gotta finish packing," she said pushing him away. Nishinoya reluctantly let go.

"Fine, I'll release you for now," he said, "but when I see you in them at practice you better be ready for kisses galore!" "That's fair," ___ said giggling as she put her t-shirt and kneepads in her bag. "So long as there aren't people around." "Even if!" Nishinoya said. "You just don't get the power of the shorts!" He slapped her ass. "Stop it Nishi!" She giggled. "I'm almost done." She finished putting the last of her things in her bag and threw it over her shoulder.

They then went down the stairs and into the kitchen. Nishinoya opened the fridge. "I wish I had time to make you some ribs again," he sighed. "It was so fun cooking with you. We don't even have time to make lunch for tomarrow.." "Maybe we could eat lunch together tomarrow," ___ suggested trying to cheer him up. "Yeah, but it's not the same.." Nishinoya sighed. ___ grabbed her jacket and put it on. 

"It's time." She said walking to the door and slipping on her sneakers. "I'll walk you to the train station," Nishinoya said throwing on a jacket and slipping on his shoes. The two walked out the door and he locked it. He took her hand in his and they began walking. Not long later and they arrived at the train station waiting for the train. The train slowly pulled to a stop and opened the doors.

___ let go of his hand. "I guess this is it," she said walking towards the doors. She slowly stepped on. "Goodbye.." she whispered as she let out a little wave. She could hear the train's engine come to a start as the doors began to close. "Wait!" Nishinoya called out as he ran for the train, slipping in the doors just in time. "I just couldn't leave you! Not yet!" He panted.

"Nishi what are you doing?! Your mom will be home in half an hour! It takes that long just to get to my stop!" "I don't care!" Nishinoya said. "I just wanted to stay with you a little bit longer!" He pulled her into a kiss before whispering into her ear:

"This is not goodbye."

End.