Flirty Gloves x Shy Reader

Requested by Bobble-Chan
Hope you like it.
:3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You were a shy kid, and anytime anyone spoke to you...well you freaked out.
The only people who really knew you well were your teammates.

You trusted them with your life...well kinda, some days (TM/3) can about get your entire team killed but...uh anyway.

"Hey (Y/N)!" A voice called out, snapping you out of your thoughts.
It was (TM/1), one of your best friends.

"Hey." You replied, looking down at your feet.
"C'mon we got a turf war today!" They said, grabbing your hand and dragging you off.
Of course you weren't to happy about it...but hey what are ya gonna do?

*Battle start*

You held your weapon In your hand, it was the trusty (W/N).
Your favorite that you had since you were finally able to get weapons.
You noticed the other team.
They had green ink, you noticed one who used the dualies.
"Wait...this is team Gloves..." You mumbled.

(TM/1) nodded.
"Yeah I told you about that this morning." They replied, looking over at you.

You had a crush on Gloves.
You didn't know why, but the cool inkling left a good impression on you.

You let out a sigh as the match began.
You quickly ran to the side, before spotting Half - Rim.
"Darn it..." You muttered, trying to avoid his range. It was tough but eventually you managed to sneak past him.

You found yourself at a small area on the map. Figuring you were alone, you took a moment to catch your breath.
The thing was you didn't expect someone to tap your shoulder.

Oof.

You quickly turned around.
And what do you know, it Gloves.
No one expected that.

"Hey you're pretty good, with the (W/N)." He said, as you backed away. "Oh...thanks." you mumbled, trying not to look at him.
"Hey why so shy?" He asked, getting close to you.
Obviously this caused you to blush, but unfortunately for you that's what he wanted.
O - ^

"I g...gotta...g...go." you muttered, attempting to run off but, the green squid quickly pinned you to the nearest wall.
"Wh...what...a.. are y..you doing?!" You said blush intensifying.

"Well...I just wanted you to know I think you're cute." He replied smirking.
"Oh...r.. really?"
He thinks you're cute...cool
"This is so embarrassing"
You thought, looking at the boy in front of you...
I mean you found him attractive...if you didn't then why are you reading this one shot?
Back on topic...

"We...should probably get back to the turf war..." You said, holding on to your weapon.
Gloves just blinked, "I suppose we should but..."
He gave you a quick kiss on the cheek before running off.

Now your face is completely (I/C).

{Time skip cause you already got some stuff in this and I'm to lazy to write anymore.}

You walked out of the tower, your team did win. And of course you were happy.
But...you couldn't stop thinking about what happened, did he do that on purpose? Did he mistake you for someone else?
You kept wondering if this all even happened.

No...what were you saying...I mean he just met you... didn't he?
You shook your head, feeling your teammates eyes on you.

"So...when the first date?" (TM/3) said smirking.
You looked at them.
"What do you mean?" You questioned.
"I saw Gloves kiss you, we all did." They replied. You thought back, oh yes they usually broadcast the match...oh boy.

"Carp." Was all you said, before standing there like an idiot.

"I gotta go." You mumbled nervously, before making an attempt to leave.
But you felt a hand on your wrist.
Turning around you faced that green boy once again.
"Hey (Y/N) right?" He asked, smiling.
You nodded, you felt the presence of (TM/2) holding their phone, and recording this.

"I really do think you're cute, and would love to hang out with you sometime." He said smiling, still holding your wrist.
You blushed, and nodded.
A chance to hang out with your idol, uh yes please.

He smiled, and got a little closer to your face.
You felt your cheeks heat up.
"Whatcha doing?" You asked nervously.
He quickly pecked your lips, afterwards handing you a slip of paper.
"Call me later." He said happily, before he ran off.

And now (Y/N) is standing in the square, looking like a complete idiot with a very vibrant blush.
(TM/2) will probably black mail you later so...have fun with that.

A few months later you and Gloves were hanging out more often, of course he was still flirty as ever... But you were used to it by now, but you still blushed a lot.

"Hey (Y/N)." The Green boy asked looking over at you.
You were hanging out at his house. He seemed eager to ask you something.
"What is it Gloves?" You asked, he scooted over by you and put an arm around your shoulder.
Of course you blushed, but it was nice.
"Would you be my girlfriend?" He asked, looking you in the eyes.

You blushed, but nodded.
He gave you a incredibly pure smile, and hugged you.
Obviously you were also happy about the situation.

Win win.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aaah this is complete trash.

Ugh I feel like I'm so off with his personality yeesh.

- ^ -