Another A/N cause... i dunno

Yeah...

Sorry I promise I'll get to writing soon, I was just working on my other book right now.

Honestly I just want to thank you guys for reading this. I definitely want to improve my writing quality and doing this has definitely helped.
I've mostly been doing this to help improve my writing skills.

I'm glad people do actively read this, it makes me feel good. Even though I'm not as into Splatoon right now, I still somehow enjoy doing this stuff.

Depending on my mood I may start writing scenarios again.
I just recently finished Pokemon Shield, so you know I'm on my Pokemon phase once again. So as I already mentioned I've been focusing on my other book. (I'm a little more active on that one.)
And it's probably not quite to your tastes as it involves my ocs... but I've put a lot of effort into the recent chapters and I'm proud of it.

Of course I got the whole:
Old chapters are kinda cringe on both of these books. So i may rewrite some of the older ones in this one.

Anywho thanks for reading and if you want please check out my other books and don't be afraid to comment on my stuff! I love reading feedback, and just stupid jokes and stuff like that :)