Randy

Rye pov

It was 12 pm when I left to go to work and now it's 1:30 a.m and I'm headed home now. I'm really tired and I can't wait to get home.
It took me 20 mins to get home and when I walked into the house it was very quiet. And that is very unlikely in the Beaumont-Fowler house.  I walked into the house and looked all around downstairs then I headed upstairs and looked in me and Andy room and I didn't see anyone so I walked to our daughter's room. When I walked in I saw the most beautiful sight in the world. Andy and our 3 year old daughter was cuddled up on a big bean bag in the corner. I walked over to them and started to kiss andy all over the face.
R-andy baby are you going to sleep in here all night and not give me any cuddles
A- of course not I will be there in a sec
R- ok ima get in the shower, (kisses his daughter Emily Beaumont-Fowler goodnight)
A-ok
Rye walked to the bathroom and got in the shower
(10 mins later)
When rye left the bathroom he seen his husband laying on the bed already under the covers
A-hurry babe I'm cold (Andy whines)
R-ok ok here I come
Rye and Andy cuddled up the rest of the night and fell asleep but was awoken by their daughter who was crying from a bad dream. Once she finally went to sleep they said their good nights again and went back to sleep.
———————-
I got this idea from a story I read recently and I thought it was cute so yea.