Three 🧜🏻‍♂️

Out in the ocean, on the other side of the land Mrs. Laura lived on, a young boy came out from his little condo and went to the seashore, admiring the foam that washed up on the beach.

He had never seen such beauty ever since his little sister went swimming. She was a beautiful girl, loving the ocean with everything she had.

Until it took her and she never came back.

From that day on, the boy didn't like going into the ocean, fearing that he'll meet the same fate of his little sister.

Of course, he loved the seashore and the waves that washed up with foam, and watching the sun as it went down into the ocean.

The boy was a normal human, dreaming everyday of finding true love, and living a life he could enjoy, but his family is torn, and may not ever recover from losing their sweet young daughter.

As he walked along the seashore, he noticed how shiny the foam was, and that it glowed along his feet as it touched the water.

He had never seen anything like it before.

Curious, the boy followed the foam along the beach, where it got shinier than when he first saw it

When he got to the edge of the beach, he found an ocean cove. The water crashed along the rocks, leaving behind a strong amount of foam.

As he got closer to it, he heard a beautiful voice.

(Play song)

The boy had never heard anything so beautiful in his entire life. It was so enchanting to hear.

Inside the cove, Josh sat in the water, waving his tail, and singing. He got bored with it and decided to go for a swim outside of the cove.

As he swam, he saw a beautiful boy standing near the cove, admiring the sea. He quickly hid behind a nearby rock so he wouldn't see him.

The boy looked so beautiful, and his legs were so long and glamorous. He couldn't help but watch him glide across the shore with his feet leading the way.

"What a delightful beauty." He thought. "If only I could be like him."

Suddenly, the boy lost his balance and fell into the ocean.

Frightened, Josh dove into the water and saved him from drowning. Then he carried him ashore and laid him on the sand.

Josh watched over him, hoping he'd awaken.

"Please, my dear boy, wake up."

As the boy started regaining consciousness, Josh kissed him on the forehead, and hid behind a nearby rock, waiting for someone to find him.

Eventually, the boy was found by a blonde haired girl, who brought him home to her condo.

"No! He's gonna believe it's her that saved his life. It was me!"

Josh was devastated, for the boy did not know that he was the one who saved his life.

Devastated, he dove back into the ocean.