Five 🧜🏻‍♂️

With the help of his older siblings, Josh went to the rock by the condo to watch Tyler, the boy he saved from drowning. He couldn't stop watching him, and it made him feel intrigued.

"He's so beautiful. If only he knew it was me who saved his life."

Tyler sat by the beach, close to the rock where Josh was watching him. He felt the warm breeze and his feet were connected to the foam that washed up.

He was thinking about the mysterious being that rescued him from the ocean. He couldn't tell who it was a boy or a girl.

He didn't care, whoever it was, he longed to spend the rest of his life with them.

"If only I knew who that person was, I would do anything to find them again."

Back at the cove, the older siblings awaited for Josh to return, and before they knew it, he arose from the water. They were so excited to see him.

"What news do you have?!" Ashley asked.

"Did you see him?" Abby asked.

"Did he see you?" Jordan added.

Josh sat along the edge of the cove to near his older brother and two sisters.

"I did see him." He told them. "He looked beautiful, like the sea itself, but he didn't see me."

The older siblings were saddened.

"Tyler has no idea that I saved his life. He may never find out."

"Not if you keep trying." Jordan said. "And I can assure you, we will help you find a way."

Josh smiled at his brother, pressing his hand on his cheek.

"Thank you."

After they left, Jordan snuck out of the house in the middle of the night and went to Tyler's condo. His plan was to talk to him and see if he could get Josh to meet him.

When he got there, he was met with his brother, Zack.

"Can I help you?"

"Yes, I'm Jordan Dun. I want to see Tyler."

"Does he know you?"

"Yes, I'm his friend from school. Is he here?"

"I'm sorry to tell you, but Tyler isn't here."

"Okay, but when he returns, please tell him I wish to speak with him."

"Or course."

Jordan went home, feeling unaccomplished. He really wanted to talk to his old friend, but he hated that he wasn't there.

Even though his brother said he'd tell Tyler he wanted to see him, he still felt he wouldn't want to.

What was he going to tell Josh? Was he going to tell him that he failed?

No. He couldn't. He wouldn't live with himself if he told his little brother the truth.

When he got home, he confided with his two little sisters.

"What did you do?" Abby asked.

"I went to the condo, but Tyler wasn't there."

"That's not a good sign." Abby replied.

"His brother said he'd tell Tyler for me, but I feel like there won't be any luck."

"Which brother was it?" Ashley asked.

"Zack."

Abby and Ashley gave each other doubtful looks.

"Zack isn't much of a truthful person, but if he tells Tyler, we'll go from there."

Jordan nodded to his little sisters.

"Okay."