˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥Chapter Three˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚

(Non-possed) America's POV

        It was cold and hot. Everything hurt but it was fine. My brain was scattered but I was thinking straight. I felt like I was there, but I felt gone. I felt safe, but I wasn't. Everything seemed to fade, but come into view at the same time. Everything was right there in my reach, but somehow managed to slip through my fingers. It felt black, then white. A nice felling, then intense pain.

       I shot up from unconscious with cold sweat and a sense of tension in the air, it was dark, yet my eyes never managed to agust to it. As if I was in a fully blacked out room. Which I eventually realised I was.

      I was confused. Were am I? How did I get here? And then I heard it. The high pitched scream of one of my closest friend, Phillip. What is going on? Where's Phil? Is he okay? What happened? Then a strong tud.

(Third person)

       'Ame Wasn't an idiot, but he really was trying to convince himself that he didn't just hear him close friend be murdered. Maybe Phil was watching a horror movie? But one thing was for certain, the Philippines was somehow not okay. No matter how much America tried to convince himself otherwise.

      America heard someone coming towards him, he wiped his head around to see a glitched figure (see image above) walking slowly with its head hanging. Like it was about to die.

       America was petrified. He knew that this wasn't Phillip, it was glitching like crazy and it seemed to be made out of words. It also seemed that the figure in question was missing a heart, there was an odd shaped hole were it's heart should be. It didn't look real.

       The figure continued limping slowly until it came to a stop, and looked up with a sinister smirk that makes you wonder what it was capable of. The figure spoke to America in a voice that was all to familiar. "H̷͍̃e̵͎͗l̷̫̓l̸̦̿o̸͙̾,̷̻̏ ̶͕̋o̴͍͆l̷̢͋'̷͖̽ ̵̨̓p̵͉͌ă̵̠l̴̢̛".

(Back to reality. Real time)

"Well, how do we get rid of you"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
      Russia was obviously slightly intimidated by whatever the hell he was talking to, but he kept a calm persona to show that he wasn't going to let the.......'Thing' get to him. America's body stayed quiet.

      Russia's head hurt, and all he wanted at that point was to murder this fucker so he could get America back. But he knew that it wouldn't work, sadly you can't stab through all you're problems.

     "Well?" Russia spoke impatiently, wanting an answer. The body still didn't speak. Then it passed out.

"Сукин сын- "

_______________________________________________
A/N
Thank you so much for reading, sorry it was so short.

Word count: 465