Chapter Five - I can hear him

I drew that btw

( America)

.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
       R-Russia?..RUSSIA! I can hear him! He's talking to someone.... He's t-trying to talk to me.

    He trys to ask for the, 'thing' to go away, and it responds with. ""̷͈̔i̴̺̚f̵̄ͅ ̸͍̐I̴͍̓ ̶̡̃s̶̱̍t̵̮̉o̴̘̕p̴̧̕ ̸͓͗p̷̡͂o̴͇͝s̵̀ͅs̷̀ͅi̷̻̋ǹ̵̤g̷̟̈́ ̸̭̏A̷͉̒m̶̺͋ĕ̸͓ṛ̴̈́í̸̩c̴̜̄ả̸̪ ̸̠̿f̵̛ͅo̵̬̕r̸͚͑ ̸͈͐m̶͈̋ǫ̴͂r̸̞͗e̴͇̋ ̴̹̌t̷̝͌h̸̲̋e̸̢̽ǹ̴̟ ̴̢̚f̴̦̓i̷̡͑v̵͔̋ẹ̵̒ ̴̗̆s̷͚̆e̵̺͠c̵̞͠o̸̫͌n̷͖͌d̷̲͛s̶̛͇,̵̝͝ ̴̩̔h̷͉̔e̵̡̍'̶̦͒ĺ̸͖l̴̬̇ ̵͍̀d̴̥̓ì̸̬ȩ̴͑.̴̥͝"̸̝͠

     He continued saying, "̵̳̐m̶͚͝y̴̱̌ ̵͍̐l̸̻̃ȉ̶͕t̷̏͜t̴̞̕l̷͔͊e̵̩͐ ̸̘̓g̵͙̀a̷͉̒n̶̖̾ġ̸̹ ̵͕̕o̴̲̐f̴̟͝ ̴͍͋d̵̳̈́e̷̲̍m̷̘̀o̸͈͘n̸͚͂s̶̳̀ ̸̮͆h̷̪̒a̸̠͋s̴̢̋ ̸̡͆b̵̘̏è̴̗e̵̳͛n̸̞͠ ̴͕̚ë̶̢́a̶̟͐t̷͕͆ï̵͈ń̷̬g̷̪̉ ̸͈̈́a̵̗͒w̶̖̄a̵̠̒y̸̼͘ ̴͖́a̵͎̎ṱ̷̇ ̷̼̿h̸̭͒i̴̹͘s̶͉̐ ̶̻̌s̸̝̚o̴̲͘û̵̱l̶̺͠ ̸̹̚s̶̖̎i̶̱̕n̶̠̊c̷̦͗e̸͒ͅ ̵̡̈́I̶̗̍'̸̡̋v̸̳̈e̷̯͛ ̵̳̓p̷̩͛ȏ̷̹s̸̋ͅs̴͕̄e̸̡͘d̶̨̊ ̷̬̓h̵̪͗i̷̞͛m̸̯͒,̶̡̊ ̶̺̉s̷̢̔ȍ̶̥ ̷̺̄w̸̨͠i̴̭̽t̸̀͜h̴̰̀o̴͈̾ư̶̭t̸̙͌ ̵̛̼m̷̞̐ë̵̖́,̵̣̏ ̴͙̓h̷͓̾e̵͉͆'̷̻̿l̷̰̈l̴̟̅ ̴̗̾ḍ̶̇ĭ̷̪e̴̯̾.̶̧̊"̸͓́

I cover my mouth with my hands.

    R-Russia, and everyone else has to suffer because of me. Because I choose to do this. 'Nada, Phil. I'm so sorry. At that point all I could do was cry. So I did. I wish it was over. I wish this never happened in the first place. I wish I could go up to him and apologize, go up to them all and apologize. Then I hear him ask "can I talk to him for a second". Thank you Russia.

     The demon thing responded with an unexpected "Ș̴̈́ũ̴͉r̴̫͐e̴͓͗ ̶̥́I̸̜͂ ̴̼̀g̵̙̚ủ̸͕ë̷́ͅs̸̬͌s̶̥͛.̶͐ͅ.̴̤̃.̷̲̾.̸̪̈.̸̟͆.̵̨̀" And I get a chance to speak, to let it all out. I do what the first thing in my head was telling me to do, yell sorry over and over, and cry. at least I got to apologize. I hope they can accept it.

  (Russia)

    We're all out side his room, waiting for him to wake up. It was probably the longest wait of my life, even though it was only about an hour. It really felt like an internatiy.

     One good thing came out of it though, Philip was discharged from the hospital. He joined us after about thirty minutes, it was nice to see him happy. Though his smiles didn't last long due to explaining America's situation, he seemed visibly upset. Yet still tried to lift the moral in the room. He's a good guy, you can tell. A little ball of Sunshine.

    I heard movement in the jail cell 'Ame's body was kept in, so I peeked in to see  America sitting like had just woken up, and was extremely confused. I thought it was the Democratic bitch so I called Ame's name and he turned around. (See image above)  he's eyes we're split, one side black and dripping wet liquid, and the other normal. Blood on his clothes, for some reason the police didn't change him.

"R-Russ?"

"A-Ame?"

After hearing the small exchange of words, the other countries shot up. Like dogs ears purking up when they hear the word 'bacon.'

After me, Phil was the first one to talk. "America, tama ka ba?" (America? Are you alright)

    America ran out of the cell to hug me, and started crying. It was a huge relief to be honest, the fact that he was ok was all I wanted at that point. He looked up at me, and I looked at him. Then his eyes. They were pitch black, and dripping. Like the demon's. 

___________________________________________A/N

Sorry again for the short chapter, schools a bitch- *gets hit by a Bible*

Word count : 558