All or Nothing (1/4 of end chapter)

Meet the new account O.C! Her name is Yachi and I love her. Start a Yachi protect squad.

..- -- . ..- -... --- ..- - - --- -.. .. .
______________________________________

     Russia had somehow managed to fall asleep, an amazing feet due to the fact everybody around him was either yelling or crying. He just wanted to escape from reality until morning, all he wanted was for all this mess to be over with, but of course nothing is that easy. All he could do is wait it out, let the storm pass by and do nothing. He hated just sitting around, but it was all he could do.

     Once out of the hellish pit people titled 'reality', Russia could feel the cold hard ground underneath him. He was sat on what seemed to be a floor, but no wall or ceiling in sight. Come to think of it, there was nothing in sight. Just the cold hard ground, seemingly coated in a thick layer of blackish gray paint that felt like concrete.

    Russia got up slowly and cationly, on high alert. Expecting something to come and attack him, Russia did have a good reason to be vigilant. Last time he was in this field his boyfriend was begging to die by his hands. 'What mind games were going to go down this time?' Russia though, crossing his arms and rubbing his hands against his forearms. getting ready to fight of necessary, if it came down to that. Russia hoped it wouldn't but better safe then sorry.

    He heard a foot step behind him, just a small, soft, quiet foot step. As if someone was trying to hide. Russia quickly turned his head around to see an obviously disoriented America. America looked as though he had slept for the last three years, and hadn't slept in a month at the same time. His steps were lazy, dizzy almost.

     When Russia finally comprehended who was walking towards him he ran to them. Which was a mistake.

,,,,,When Russia reached America's staggering body he held him in his arms, not letting go. He just wanted his America back, the America he loved. The America he knew.

     America's body went limp, like he had passed out or died. Russia was understandably a tad bit fricked out by this, and set America down. Laying him on the cold, black smooth floor, and got up after making sure America was alright. America was okay.

    Russia got up to scope the area, checking if the voice was anywhere to be seen. No sign of it. Russia sighed in relief, pretty satisfied with his conclusion being that he wouldn't have to square up with a dream demon.

   He turned to look back at America's unconscious body, he looked so peaceful yet was painted in so many different shades of regret and despair. Russia sighed again, it seemed like maybe everything was over. All the pain and suffering this so called 'voice' had brought on was finally coming to a head.

      Russia laid down next to the sleeping America, thinking maybe everything will finally go back to normal after he wakes up. Russia couldn't have been more wrong.

A/N
_____________

Oh, damn. This got popular.

POV choose:

America

Russia

The voice

Great Britain