Chapter Eight - Not Really Room Mates

Alright, my upload schedule is now on Wednesday and weekends. Only for this book though, my other ones will figure themselves out eventually. Maybe.
-------------------------------------------------------

California's POV

   I hear foot steps behind me, I turn around to see... Oh shit, The United Kingdom....Dads Father. "I-um.... Hello Great Britain" he looks at me slightly confused and incredibly concerned, probably questioning this entire situation. I would too. I think anybody with with common sense would be if they saw random kids in their house shooting each other with Nerf guns and half of them bleeding from the eyes. "And who would you be?" He asks in a confused, stern yet nice voice.

    "I-I'm Cali- California". I state with a slight stutter, "and why are you and your.....friends here?" I think for a second about my answer, I could lie, but I decided against it. Dad wouldn't want me to lie. "I- WE'RE the United States of America, we also go by his......'kids'."

    I couldn't really believe I was the only one who noticed Britain had discovered us, they were all probably too busy fighting with those demonic assaholes to care. and I was pretty sure Britain didn't believe what I had said.

    Britain took a moment before responding, eyes glued to at me with a look that said everything he was thinking. I don't think he trusted my answer.

   "Y-your kidding me"

   "Am not."

   He stared at me does few more seconds before again responding. "And why hasn't America told me about you?" I contemplate my response. "He didn't want us in danger, he didn't tell anyone about us." He looks at me and then the scene in front it of him. "And what is happening there?"

    I didn't know how to say I had no idea, so I just turned and looked at him while shrugging. "Bloody hell." He sighs and watches the fight unfold. Illinois had stopped using his toy Nerf gun and started throwing corn and pizza, and Idaho was using potatoes. I would call it a bloody battle, but it was more like fifty drunk teenagers were left alone for way longer then they should have with no parental supervision. Which was kinda the case.

     We had litterly no idea what was happening and I, along with all the northern states, had no idea what we were going to do about this. We all had so many questions, none of which would be answered as we hear someone screaming upstairs. It sounds like.... Canada!

(America's POV) (normal time)

   My head hurt, my stomach was in knots, And all I heard around me was beeping. The sound almost made me forget. Forget the past week. All the memories flooding back, but still being drowned by the never ending beeping. The beeping. Ceaseless beeping.

     No voices. No one. No there to help. No one there to pull me out of this rabbit hole. So far away from anyone who could help. Help drag me away from myself. N̸̦͒ō̴̧ ̵̥̈́ö̷̧́n̸̯̿ẹ̴̓ ̴̟͝c̴̞̋a̴̧̅r̶̭͠ḝ̸s̴̻̈́.̶̙̈́.̷̰̅.̸̪̊ ̸̤̑.̶̙̈́.̷̰̅.̸̪̊ ̸̤̑

   The voice. The voice again. Maybe I can tell it to stop. Maybe if I try. All I have to do is open my eyes. Open my eyes. But how...? I feel like I'm underwater with no ground to limp too. No place to feel safe. Safe.

   I shoot up out of the hospital bed I was in, a cold sweat and sense of tension in the air. No one in the room. just me. left alone in a room. To deal with my thoughts.

I feel light headed. The room was spinning. And the it was black.

(Russia's POV)

     After America had woken up he just cried, and cried. After that was a blur to me, doctors, nurses and needles. People yelling. Crying. The doctors said he had a 55 percent chance of survival.

      Germany was being a smartass and yelling at the doctors that if America dies, there's about a 4 percent chance of their survival. I was trying not to cry. Poland and Nekomii Japan were already in tears, along with most of America's family. Everyone else was on verge of tears, either praying that he'll be ok or crossing there fingers. Ireland had actually brought in a lucky clover for wishing, which I found really sweet.

    The doctors who were making quick jokes and banter with almost all of the countrys of the world in the small waiting room immediately shot up when they heard the loud speaker on the ceiling say something that I didn't understand. It was worrying but they said everything would be fine. They made sure to tell us that it was something small. Something that would be easily fixable. And then, again, everything was a blur.

_______________ ______________ ____________ ____

A/N

Well, it's been awhile hasn't it?

America

Russia

Third person

The fucking voice

Pick which POV you want first next in update!

Word count: 800