The Last I'll See You, For Now

П̷̳̹̾̄̕о̷̡̫̀͑м̵̦̗͇̊͑о̸̜̳͇́̄̚г̸͍̩͈͑͊̇и̷̛͈̐т̶̣̜̪̉̓͝ё̴̡̻́̽͠ ̷̲͈̒̊м̵̲̙̑͆͂н̵̤̗̬̌е̸̢̙̓̔͐ ̸̪̃͑П̸̩̀̃̏о̷͈̓м̷͕̣͂о̴̼̯͊̈́г̷̯̊̃̇и̶̤͊̔̐т̷͔̹͎̄е̴̪̹̅̈ ̸͎̳̆͋ͅм̷͕̪̐ͅн̷̨̺͈̽̑̈́е̶͙̇̃̀͜ ̶̜́П̷̱͑͒̀о̷̱͚̭͝м̷̣̗̟̒́͐о̴̹͇̝̑́͝г̷̛̦͌͊и̴̯̑̌т̸̛͔͑е̶̝̼̒ ̴̙͎̊̀̉м̴̱̖̽̍н̷̖̒͂е̷͓̓̌͑ ̷̡̹̜̉͠п̷̡̼͔͒о̸̜̏м̷̱̤͑о̶̬̮͂̍ч̸̱̮̠͋ь̶̘̯̓́ ̵̣̫̥́м̴̝̺̐̾н̷͇̩̾̕е̵̮̩̋̚ ̷̥̎͝п̵̰̪̇̉͝о̵̛̙̀̐м̶̙̬̖̂͌̈о̷̨͉͗ч̸̞͍̫͑ь̴͉̇̇ͅ ̵̢̛̹̈́м̷̣͒́ͅн̸̝͛̈́͠е̷̡̪͋͂ ̷̡͕̇п̷̜͊̔о̷̼̏м̵͖̰͖̾̆͝о̷̡́̏ч̵̨̮̜̽̒͋ь̷̢̻̩͑͘ ̷̹͙͐м̶̡̙̀н̷̧͚͕́͠е̵̟̥̓ ̶̘̞́п̵͇̲͛͋̋о̵̦͍̏͗̕м̶̧̛̘͗̈ӧ̴̝́̃ч̴͇̾ь̴̢̩̳̈́̋ ̴̦̀̕͜͝м̸̠̌̊͝н̶̜̐е̴̬͕͇͐̅̌ ̴̜̗̋͋̄п̶̧̳͌̍о̵͓̰̙͆м̷̺̖̓о̵͉̫̱̏̔ч̶̙͎̌͋̈́ь̶̯̂̇͝ ̸͍̱̆̚м̸̱̘̫͊͑͠н̴̓̂ͅе̶̤͗ ̴̧̼̊п̸̰͒͒о̶̌͒ͅм̵̲̠͗о̸̡̱̠̑̽̚ч̶̺͐ь̸̛͈͊ ̶̩̫̭̆м̴̘͆͠н̵̛̲͐̑ѐ̵̨̻͌̚ ̸̠̀̀П̵͍̺͋̈́О̷̨͉͈͘͝М̷̦̩͍͛О̵̨̼̘̒̊̀Г̶̤̔͠И̵̧̜̿̔͂Т̴̨͚̔̅̊Е̶̥͇̫̔͋̀.̸͇͊̋̓
&'2'+((-?)-_3*':*$'"$@-)+;$-'r+)/(&(+;:!? -_$@-)

*Fair warning, this chapter gets extremely bloody and gory. If you're into that kinda stuff, you may proceed, but do so with caution... there will be a warning when it starts*

Russia's POV)

'HOLY SHIT.'

    I shot up from the seat I was previously sleeping on, my back hurt. Probably due to the crappy cheap hospital chair, But my chest was fine. I was dreaming. None of that was real.

     I sighed and looked around the room, surprised to see some newer people. The first being Great Britain. He looked extremely disturbed. I decided not to bother him.

    The next I was honestly really happy about, it was Canada. He was sitting on the floor, his legs folded and his back bent over. He was resting his head in a lazy fist.

    He had mud covered boots, dark wash jeans, a red and black plaid button up shirt and his iconic raccoon hat. He looked upset and disconsolate, but that was quite understandable in the situation we were in.

    The atmosphere of the room was tense and downcast, which again, was understandable. I could only assume that everyone had given up trying to overthrow the hospital staff, and had calmed down a little well I was unconscious.

     Everyone was either alarmingly silent or crying uncontrollably, which again, was fair. The hospital employees had left the room to do something, and the room was dead silent after that, nobody tried to talk, or draw attention to themselves. Other then the people who were comforting the ones who were sobbing.

    It was tense in the room, and nobody knew what was going to happen.

*

(Great Britain POV)

    The kids where mostly tired out, other then one taller fellow who was screaming "viva la Alamo!" Well shooting off a toy gun, and another one who looked completely serious, and was making a pillow wall. I think they were preparing for trench warfare. How does America deal with all fifty of them, it's a skill I wish I possessed indeed.

     I was sitting at the small kitchen island that was looking onto the once chaotic living room turned, well mostly, silent. I looked on into the room, the kids either completely warn out, or asleep.

      I was lost in thought, wondering why America would hide his children, and how I'm only now finding out about them. We've been in the same bloody house this entire time, and yet I've just now discovered them.