The Final Face Off 2/4 End Chapter

So, I may or may not have drawn every major character in the book... Also, yes all of the states have different last names. Also, the only reason Nekomii is named Nekomii is because she has an older brother named Japan.

   And I originally made this for a friend who doesn't know about Countryhumans so some of the descriptions are a bit off.
---------------------------------- -- --

    (Great Britain)

  these kids, blimey... the three that I've been told had gone upstairs were making noise, I thought it was Canada for a moment. Bloody insane America stabbed him, I would say I wasn't surprised, but I was. to say the least, they had a good relationship. Every since America was adopted they got really close.

   I honestly worry about the poor kid, his mom and dad were murdered and not long after his brother died a lab experiment gone wrong. Honestly I'm kinda surprised America hadn't snapped sooner, I sure would have if were in his boots. I think he's old brothers name was... confederacy or something like that, I don't remember what his parents names were though, something like Native and Dutch.

   The states were running around, shooting at each other with you guns, they weren't hurting each other but it was slowing down the weird possed ones.

    I was trying to help when I was informed that there eyes were not ment to bleed an oil-like substance on my nice white floors. It was quite chaotic but the kids that weren't being bloody creepy were doing a good job at shooting the creepy ones. Which was helpful.

   (Russia's POV)

   As I laid down next to America, I wondered if everything was finally over. I really hoped it was. I knew for a fact that I should not be letting my guard down a place like this, but couldn't help it. It was just so nice to finally be able to be next to America, and relax.

    I could hear him waking up, he ever so slightly flinched when he finally awoke. He mumbled something and slowly got up, I stood up and helped him. He looked at me for a second then shot over, holding his stomach in pain.

     I jolted towards him, asking if he was okay. He then looked up at me, all I could see was his eyes. They were pure black.

   He took off, jumping backwards. I was stood there scared as hell. He had his head down to the ground, probably thinking of his first move. He then pulled out a blood stained pocket knife, the old crisp red liquid chipping off if it, like dry paint. I cringed just looking at it, it made me want to throw up.

  The blade was about three centimeters long and didn't look that threatening, but really any thing can be dangerous in the wrong hands.

   I really didn't want to fight America, but I know a bad situation when I see one, and I knew that this was probably only a dream world, non of this was probably real anyways. I pinched myself. It hurt.

    Alright, so I can feel pain here. So if I get stabbed its going to sting like a Bitch. great.

   He charged at me, and I swiftly and effortlessly jumped out of the way. My father taught me how to fight before he died, I guess it's finally being useful.

   He attempted to stab me again, this time he hit the Adidas jacket I was wearing. Tearing the fabric seamlessly.

   It wasn't a huge deal necessarily, I had a lot of the same jacket at home. The thing that really scared me was the fact that he was aiming to do that to my stomach.

   He charged at me again, and again I dodged. But this time only by the skin of my teeth. It was really close, I felt the wind of the small weapon go by my face as moved out of the way of the hit. He was getting better, learning from his mistakes.

    And again, he charged. But this time, I felt a cold, dry, flakey surface plunge into the right side of my stomach.

    He brought the knife away towards him quickly, probably trying to make the stab even more painful.

    I then felt a cold wet liquid run down from where I was hit. I looked down to see dark red crimson blood flowing out of the stab wound, but I was so high on adrenaline I didn't even care.

  I then decided it was my turn to strike, and I got into fighting pose. Still with blood flowing ceaselessly out of the now size increasing stab wound.

   And then I ran forward.

A/N
____________

Well, I've officially gone insane.