Really Important

It's come to my attention that you guys have no idea about were this book is headed, or the lure. So that's why I was compelled to make this sorta shit post chapter.

'Ame (possed)

I drew that UwU

I drew that UwU

• chaotic evil
• highly dangerous
• is that blood in his hair, or dye?
• I won't hesitate bitch energy

To really understand his character, imagine you went to school for over three years with no weekends, no break, no lunch, and no going home. And that's him.

The glass shards on his face are from broken sunglasses, And the Yinyang is to represent the balance between the demon and 'Ame.

_________________
Into the lure (THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT)

In this book, of you die then you either get the chance to have a second life. Or to just go to the afterlife.

If you take the opportunity to have a second life, you get some sort of wings. The kind of wings you get depend on the way you died, and the life you lived. There easily hidden, but the wingspan can get up to 28 feet (2  1/3 meters) when opened. (Depending on the type of wings of course). The only real reason I wrote this into the lure is the fact that I really want to draw 'Ame with wings. Alright that's it, bye bitchs.