Chapter four- Stop the Bullshitting

('Ame's POV)

     H̴̹̕e̵̖͠l̸̬͌l̸̞͛o̸̭̎ ̴̹̈o̶͎͌l̷̤̚d̴͕͝ ̴̗̾p̵̥̓a̸̘̓l̴̻̏.̴͇̌.̶̺̓.̵͇̂.̴͚̋.̸̟͂.̸̦̉ ̷̥̈
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

........

'Oh fuc-'

    I get into a stirn gesture and look him- it in the eyes. Here we go. He opens his mouth and starts to talk,  " I̷̫͑ ̵͕̿c̵̜̈́a̷̜̕n̸͕͂ ̴͙̚h̴̝̿e̷̚͜ḻ̵̽p̶͇̅ ̴̈͜y̵̡͠ǫ̴̆u̷̙͘,̵̫̐ ̵͕̊a̷̯͘l̷̛̦l̵̢̚ ̶̺͘y̴̲̌o̸̮̾u̷͓̿ ̸͈̈́h̷͔̑a̵̫̓v̸̲̑ḛ̸͛ ̶̟͛t̷̤̄o̴͓̅ ̵̛̝d̶̬̒o̴̱̅ ̷̫̓i̷͉̐s̴̫̿-̵͊͜........" But America had stoped listening. No, he was dumbfounded. He knew that the voice was obviously bullshitting him, but it sounded calming. Satisfying, almost. It made America fell Intranced, like he had no control over his body. "I-I, N-NO. " America shot at the voice, trying to resign that he was in charge of his body.

   The figure looked a bit started by the sudden, and loud outburst. Then looked at America, a shit eating grin on its face. Saying with a small laugh "o̸̟͐ḣ̸̻,̸͙͐ ̴̛̺y̵̲͗o̵̠̽ṷ̸̐ ̸̪́ḓ̴̀ò̴͖n̸̯̓'̶͔̇t̷̲̐ ̸̹͗h̴̳͛a̶̮̾v̷̂͜ḛ̵͗ ̷̜̂a̶̢̿ ̶c̶̭̏h̷̟̒o̷i̵̩̕c̵͉͛e̴"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Russia's POV)

"Сукин сын- "

     Poland came out of the crowd, satisfied with the fact that he wouldn't be in danger by being next to the demonased America. He placed his hand on my shoulder "there's no need to sware" "I know......."

   Poland was the kind of person who was way to kind and forgiving for this cruel world, he was polite and funny. Despite his awful past. World War two kinda fucked with his head for awhile, but his cool now.

    The stronger countrys carried America's body into a waiting cell. I felt bad doing that to him but we had no choice, he was unstable.

     I sat down on a chair next to cell with the rest of the countrys, only my toes touching the seat. (Imagine the BOIII possession) and waited. And waited.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Ame's POV)

       I passed out again, oh god. I shot up again from were I was previously sleeping, and looked around. Who is he going to hurt this time? Please just don't. Then again. The distinct and shrill scream of my closest brother, Canada.

   I yelled of in anger, bashing my hands into the ground. It was to much to take, my close friend and my brother were (for what I knew) dead. It was torture, and there was nothing I could do about it. Who was next? Dad? Mom? Russia? Australia? Kiwi? No, I can't let this fucker get to me. Maybe if I try hard enough, it'll stop. No, that would just give it more power.

  My head was in a hurricane, spinning yet no eye of the storm. no end. And then it was black. Again.

ーーーーーーーーーーーーー
A/N

Thank to so much for 50 views!

Sorry again for the short chapter.

Word count : 451