6.) End Up Here

| You said you liked my Cobain shirt.|

Haven

Who came up with the idea for a party in the middle of the woods anyway? I mean, sure, it is the only place that you were less likely to get caught, but what about the walk up there? Half the girls at this party are wearing heels, how did they do walking all the way up here? Did they bring another pair of shoes to walk up here in and then change into their heels, throwing their other shoes in the bushes somewhere? I hate teenage girls.

My mini mind rant was cut off by some teenage boy jumping out of the tree right next to me. I jumped and look down at him, seeing as he was in a ball on the floor, but he soon recovered, jumping up and throwing his arms in the air and letting out a loud "WHOO" to his friends.

"God, he's already drunk? The party just started." Gwen said from beside me, trying to act annoyed but I could see her playful smile by the light of the many small fires lit about the place.

"Hey, what happens at Camp Arbre, stays at Camp Arbre." I smirked, perking an eyebrow as I reached over to the table next to us, picking up drinks for both Gwen and I.

She declined my offer with a shake of her head "No thanks, I don't get drunk."

I rolled my eyes at her, forcing the drink into her tiny hand "I'm not telling you to get drunk, just hold it in your hand, take a couple of sips once and a while, its just something to hold." She took it, reluctantly, smelling the contents of the cup, and then grimacing.

"Where did Savannah and Elsie go? They were right behind us?" I shrugged, glancing around the crowded clearing looking for my other two best friends.

"Probably looking for their boyfriends." I joked, taking a sip of my drink, only to gag at the taste seconds later.

"I'm gonna go see if I can find them, you gonna come?" Gwen asked, bouncing on the balls of her feet. m

"No, I think I'll stay here, make the rounds, say my 'hellos'."

"To who?"

"Bye Gwen." I shoved her shoulder in a general direction, hoping it was the right way and she wouldn't get lost.

Her short figure walked back into the woods where we came from, shouting an occasional 'MARCO?' and hoping for a 'POLO' but there wasn't one.

"The party games here get lamer and lamer every year." I whipped around at the sudden presence of someone behind me.

This boy in front of me, let me tell ya, I have never seen anything or anyone like him before. He was tall, but not too tall, like the most perfect height that you could ever ask for. And his hair, God his hair was amazing, it was blonde and perfectly quiffed. Does he do that himself? If he does he must have lots of time in the morning. And don't even get me started on those eyes, they were so blue. Like, insanely blue.

I knew I was staring, he knew it too, based on the smirk that was on his lips. Dammit, now I'm thinking about his lips! I decided to recover by a sarcastic comment, my specialty "Yeah, I'm pretty sure I saw a group of freshmen gathering in a circle to play duck duck goose." He chuckled. I melted.

"That's funny." He sort of gestures to me with the hand that held his red cup.

"Yeah, I should be on stage with a brick wall behind me." I winced, realizing I was slightly pushing it.

"Why don't we leave that for Jerry Seinfeld, you seem better suited here." He stuck his hand out to me "I'm Niall Horan."

"Haven Warner." I accepted his hand happily. It was warm and calloused, but it perfectly wrapped around mine and my hand felt cold when he let go.