Flash Back

Tyler P.O.V

I walked into his room like I’ve done for the past six months and sat on the side of his bed. The night of my show Tavon was in a car accident. Police said that he lost focus and lost control of the car. He drove into another car and hit his head pretty hard. The people in the car wasn’t hurt too bad, but Tavon on the other hand had a concussion, a deep cut on his right arm, his leg was in a cast, but its healed now.

When I first heard of the accident I thought he was dead and I passed out. I was out for two days before waking up and finding out that he was alive. After that I was always at his side. I left the company to Chase and jasmine to take care of. At one point I would have hesitated to do so, but not then. Nothing else mattered but him.

I sighed and laid my head down and the bed. The doctor said that Tavon should have wakened up by now, but he hasn’t and every day I worried more and more that he didn’t. I was just glad he was alive even if he was in a coma.

A few hours later I stood up and stretched.

“I love you Tavon.” I leaned down and laid a kiss on his cheek before moving to the door. Just as I was about to reach for it I heard a groan.

 My head snapped towards the bed and Tavon groaned again. I opened the door and yelled to the doctors before going back to his side.

His doctor, Mrs. Stephen, stood on the side of him and leaned down. “Open your eyes slowly.” I watched as Tavon eyes began to slowly open. When they did tears streamed down my face. He was alive and awake.

The doctor smiled down at him. He frowned.

“You’re a doctor.” She chuckled.

 “Yes I am a doctor.” He groaned.

“Why is there s doctor here?” She grabbed a little light and began to check his eyes as the nurses checked everything else. When they were done they helped him sit up in bed. The whole time I stayed a good distance not wanting for him to see me just yet.

 “Do you remember what happened to you?” Tavon frowned and closed his eyes. We waited before he opened them and his frowned deepened.

“No I don’t. Why don’t I remember?” The doctor frowned.

“What do you remember?”

 “As far as what exactly?”

 “What’s your name?” He frowned.

“Tavon Knickson.”

 “How old are you?”

“25.”

“Where do you work?”

 “I own my own modeling agency. Look I don’t understand why you’re asking me all of these questions. Can you please just tell me why I’m here?”  The doctor looked over at me, and Tavon followed her gaze. He frowned and continued to stare at me. After a while he looked back at the doctor. “Who is that?” My heart broke.  The doctor frowned.

“You don’t know who he is? Look at him again.” Tavon turned to look at me, but he only frowned and shook his head.

“I’ve never seen him in my life.” The doctor looked at him and then to me before motioning me to follow her out the room. When we walked out she looked at me and sighed.

“He can remember everything, but you. How long have you known him?”

“Ever since we were kids.” She frowned.

“Then he should be able to remember you then. If he has amnesia then it’s selective. Maybe when he was in the accident he was trying to let go. Of course we would have to test that theory. Go and ask him any question that happened only when the two of you were together. If he can’t remember then you have your answer.” I nodded and walked back into the room. Tavon looked at me curiously and I stood there nervous.

“Hey.” He frowned back gave me a slow hello. “Can I ask you a question?”

 “I guess you can.”

“Do you remember when you were nine, and you played with a little boy at the park.” He frowned deep in thought. After a while he shook his head.

“No I don’t remember that, but who are you?” I slowly stepped back towards the door. He really doesn’t remember me. I shook my head.

“I’m nobody.” With that I rushed out his room and out the hospital. He didn’t remember me.

Tavon Knickson lost his memory of me…but I vowed that I would make him remember. He can hate me for it later but I refuse for him not to know me. Hell if I play my cards right he will be mine.

Be Mine Forever.