Chapter 3 6

It was early in the morning and I was silently enjoying my freshly brewed cup of coffee. I'm up earlier than my usual body clock kaya hindi ako gahol sa oras upang mag handang pumasok at ilaan nalang ang bakanteng oras sa kape ko.

Waking up early was a good start for me, at sana ay mag tuloy-tuloy to hanggang matapos ang buong araw.

I was feeling light, carefully sipping my coffee when a buzz dominated the peaceful setting. My brows scrunched up as I walked to the door and peeked through the door monitor and sighed.

"Your too early naman!" Nakangusong bungad ko sa kanya.

He was grinning crazily in front of me, modeling his perfectly white teeth and charming dimples.

"Wala akong pake, na miss kita. Payakap nga." He said as he pulled me into a tight embrace.

I got to whiff his fresh body wash as I was facing his chest. The warmth of his body gives me unexpected comfort that I just found myself closing my eyes and snuggling closer to him, enjoying my position in between his strong and firm arms.

I heard him chuckle and felt his warm lips leaving a long kiss on my forehead.

"We just saw each other last night. Sabay pa tayong kumain at halos buong araw tayong magkasama. Even at the campus, we're inseparable." I muffled from his chest.

Nasa ganon parin kaming posisyon habang papasok sa loob ng unit ko. One of his hands played with my hair, while the other closed the door behind.

"Wala akong pake. Feelings ko ang pinaguusapan dito. Maintenance na kita kaya kaylangan talaga araw-araw."

"Two months." Suddenly I blurted out.

I pull back a little to see his reaction. The confused look on his face was very evident.

"Two months ang alin?"

"I'll give it two months that this sweetness from you lasts and then magbabago ka rin, just like any other guys," I said as a matter of fact.

His face immediately change expression. Naka taas na ngayon ang isa nyang kilay, he looks so offended that I wanted to laugh.

"Ah, Ganon?" He said flatly.

I nodded and replied, "Yes, Ganon."

I heard him exaggerating gasp. OA din to.

"Wala ka talagang tiwala sakin, I'm hurt. Ouch! Tsk! Don't touch me." He said as he slowly broke off from the hug and turned away as he was now facing the door.

I was agaped by his sudden action. Napaka childish talaga, dagdag mo pa na OA sya.

Habang tumatagal, palala ng palala ang mga quirks nya. Akala ko todo na yung kaabnuyan nya nung friends-friends palang kami, pero may itotodo pa pala ngayong kami na.

He acts freely when he's with me, and I like that. I have no complaints.

"You know what, I'm this close to think that you're gago." I plainly said.

Bigla syang napaharap sa akin.

"Oy! Ang aga, Samara ha. Nakaka strike two kana saken."

Now, his brows frowns and he was pouting a little. Para syang batang nag tatampo sa gilid ng door ko habang nakatayo.

Lumayo pa talaga sya sa akin ng kaunti, nanatili paring ganon ang expresyon sa kanyang mukha habang naka tingin sa akin.

A small smile crept from my lips, "What? Why are you looking at me like that?"