Chapter 7- God of Mischief

Mackenzie Pov

"My name is Loki."The man now known as Loki said, with his husky voice.

I stared at the man infront of Logan, and I. He was the same guy. He had got in my head some how to talk. His face was on the pond. And, let's not forget the night I went to the book store.

This was beyond stalking!

"Ok, Lo-ki. Why the hell are you here?"Logan asked , angry. I could tell that his temperature, was bolling.

However, Loki my stalker didn't seem the least bit offended , or scared. He just looked amuse, and smirked. Which didn't look bad on his attractive face.... Omg.

Instead of answering right away, Loki pulled up a chair close by up to our booth, and sat down.

"Who are you? You never said your names. I said my name so tell me yours."Loki said in a demanded, almost.

"I ain't going to tell you shit, bub."Logan said in a gruff, then returned to his beer.

"I'm Mackenzie."I said holding my hand out to Loki, and he took it. Again, there was that shock that ran in my veins that felt like electricity, making me pull my hand back , almost immediately.

Loki glared, and Logan grunted with a rasied eyebrow.

I shrugged.

"Macken-"I cut Loki off.

"Mack. Call me Mack."I said in almost growl. Being, around ferals turns you into one, literally.

Loki looks confused again, just like the night I first saw him.

Logan looks , amused.

"Mack, look w-"Logan was cut off by his ringing phone.

"Answer it."I said.
I'll be ok, I added in Logan's mind.

Logan then went outside to answer his phone. I wonder who called.

"Mack. Are you , okay? You seem off..."Loki trailed out looking into my eyes. I huffed, and rolled my eyes.

"I'm fine."I said looking away. Something cold touched my hand. I turned my head, to see Loki. I shriver . Loki smirked. I then pulled my hand back, immediately sitting it in my lap.

"Why me?"I asked looking out the window.

"Why you? Dear, I already told you. Your different. Different indeed. Your not a mortal."Loki said putting his hand on my hand, making me looking at him.

"W-what? W-why would you say that? I'm a simple normal human. Nothing special, or a-anything."I stuttered at a lost for words.

Loki smirked. "So a girl like you, who has been pushed off a 50 ft building , normal? Been shot at many times, and has not died yet. Can control things with her, mind. And let me not forget. This young girl also pushed a man 3x's her size into a wall, but the thing is. She didn't even touch him. Oh, did I forget? A man came running up to her angry, ready to kill, and the girl only stood still then muttered "pain." Then the man fell down in pain. Out of curiosity, I want to ask something of you. Do you call this normal on Misgard?"Loki said , waiting for my dramatic reaction.

But it never came, which made confused Loki.

"What's Misgard?"I asked like him knowing that I wasn't human or normal, didn't mean anything. Honestly, it doesn't mean anything. Because, there's no fucking way on this Earth that Loki is human !

He wants answers out of me. I want answers from him. He thinks he can get whatever he wants from me. Pssh . So what he's attractive.......

"Misgard means Earth. And Misgardians (did I spell it right?) means people from Earth."Loki said looking at me.

"Not from Earth, huh? Where are you from then?"For some reason I feel like I can trust Loki. Which is werid, nice, and scary.

"Asgard."Loki said half proud, and half angry. I nodded, not sure if I should say anything about the subject just to piss him off.

"Are, you from Misgar- Earth?"Loki asked actually looking, curious.

I nodded , with a look that screamed 'DUH!'. "Always lived on Earth, and don't plan on leaving."I said.

Loki nodded. "Why, not?"He asked.

"I lived here all my life. I would feel weird , and out of place anywhere else."I said

matter-of-factly.

"What's with the wolf man?"Loki asked looking out the window. I turned my head to see where he was looking at.

"What? Oh that's Logan. My uncle."I explained.

"Your uncle?"Loki sounded relieved. I just rasied a eyebrow, totally confused.

Loki saw my face expression, and smirked.

"Dear, you will found out sooner or later."Loki said .

I nodded. "Your uncle. He's not mortal is he?"Loki asked knowing the answer . I shook my head as if saying no.

Loki nodded. Then suddenly he was all up in my face. Woah, this guy smells good.

"Tell more about yourself. "Loki said slowly leaning back in his chair.

"And if I don't?"I asked tilting my head, with one eyebrow rasied.

"You'll see, dear."Loki said with a smirk.

Suddenly, Logan walked back in the diner with angry expression. I looked over to Loki, worried. He just gave my hand a gently squeeze, smiling at me.

"Mack we have to go."Logan said putting some money on the table. I stood up.

"Why?"I asked. Logan looked around him.

"I'll tell you in the car."

I then noticed the nosey humans staring at us.

"Ok."I said following Logan out the diner. However, I turned around to see Loki staring at me.

Leaving, so soon?

I have to Loki.

And with, I walked out following behind, Logan.

Before Logan pulled off in the parking, I saw a determine look on Loki's face.

What, have I got myself into?

Mack, I will see you when you have awakened. Good night, dear.

Suddenly, my eyes lids started to drop. Next thing you now I entered my own dream land.

989 words.