Chapter 5-Voices

Mackenzie's Pov

Don't run, I will always catch you

Don't fight it

I jolted up in bed , breathing heavy as sweat dripped from my forehead. I don't know what's been happening to me lately.

But, the weird thing was that the same voices I heard in my dreams were the same voices from the guy who trashed the Avengers' party. I will get to the bottom of this. I know I'm not crazy. Without another thought I got up out of my bed.

I can't go back to sleep. If I go back to sleep the man with the bright green eyes will haunt me, and I don't know how to feel about. It's not like he's been giving me nightmares, scaring me for life. No, he's just be talking to me. Claiming me basicly.

But, the thing is I'm actually like hearing his voice, and enjoy the things he tells me in my sleep. Who is this mystery?  People around have noticed, than I have gotten happier. Especially, Charles. I think he's worried about me.

Slowly, I walked out of my room, and out in the halls just wondering.

Ah, you have awakened from your slumber.

I heard the same husky  voice in my head.

Yes, I am. Who are you? You don't seem like your from here. Or from Earth.Why are you messing with me?

I hear him chuckle in my head.
Your smart my, dear. Why am I messing with you? Your different, different indeed.

I then sighed, walking down another step of halls. This place is huge.

I wasn't even looking when I bumped into someone knocking them down.

"Oh! Im so sorry. I wasn't looking."I said helping the person up. I then realized who it was Magneto's adopted daughter, Emily.

Emily giggled. "It's ok." Her blonde hair bouncing, and her blue eyes glowing. I then noticed she was carring two duffle bags.

"Where are you going?"I questioned. I could've just read her mind, but I didn't.

"With dad. I hadn't seen him in a while."She said looking at me, sadly. Emily was always one of my best friends, we known each of other since forever.

I nodded, then gave her a hug. She hugged back, then pulled away.

"Later Dark Shadow!"Emily said walking away.

"Until next time, Aquaflame."I said with a chuckle. Emily smiled at me, and then was gone.

And, with that I walked away , and  outside. My hair blew in the air as cold wind came running. I sighed, closing my eyes.

The air wasn't as near as cold as it was yesterday night when I went to the book store.However this wind felt great on my skin.

Opening, my eyes I began to walk to the meadow/ pond. It wasn't a long walk there, however I enjoyed it.

If you thought the meadow/pond was beautiful in the day, then you need to see it at night. It's wonderful. You could see the stars, shinning bright. There were fireflies, not many through.

Slowly , taking my time I walked over to the waterfall, and sat on the edge. My eyes stared at the clear blue water. I gasped as suddenly the water looked as if it was making a small whirlpool. Next thing , you know he was there. His face on the water like a mirror. I gasped, jumping back.

"Gosh! Your scared the living shit out of me!"I exclaimed, breath heavy.

He smirked. He truly was amused , I saw it in his eyes. Which if you stare to long you'll get lost in them.

"How did your face get on the water?"I screamed. He chuckled.

"Dear, my tricks will be unknown to you, for now. "He said, proudly.

I just rasied. "Really? What if I found out a way to make you tell me?"I asked with a smirk.

He smirked as well. "Dear, I don't think you can fool , or trick me. "

"Cocky much?"I asked titling my head to the side.

"No it's just that I say my opinion . "He said .

"Really?"

"Really."

   "You know what I'm just going to kill you."I said , faking being angry.

  "Not if I kill you first."He said .

I laughed, while he smirked.

I then yawned, stretching my arms in the air.

"Tired?"

  I nodded.

I'll leave you for your sleep. Just this once.

728 words.