Chapter 19-What becomes of us

Mackenzie Pov

Loki stared at me weirdly, as if trying to figure out if I was crazy or not. I shrugged.

"It will be fun!"I exclaimed looking over at the rainfall, then back at Loki. He just shook his head as if he was saying no.

"Please!"I begged , pouting. What has come over me? I don't know.

Loki just let out a breath, and shook his head looking down. I smirked.

"Fine. Suit yourself."I said then went to taking off my shirt. I took off my pants, socks, and shoes as well. I hope Loki didn't look.. Oh well. Should of warned him, or told him. I shrugged.

With that , I went and jumped in the water. It was surprisingly in the middle of hot, and cold. It felt wonderful! I splashed, and played in the water.  I took a deep breath.

I then lowered my body in a diving position.

I wonder how deep this is. Let's find out.

With another deep breath , I then dived in the water. It wasn't  deep, well where I was at it wasn't.

My legs moved quickly as I tried to swim faster. It was umm.. nice underwater. The water was a pretty color. Wow, just wow! I need to get out more........

I started to need oxygen again. So I quickly swam up to the top of the water breathing heavy. I then heard a chuckle behind. I turned around to see a shirtless Loki. That was unexecpted. His long black raven hair now thin, and it was struck to his head. Water was all over him making him look shiny,and giving him that......affect.

Wait.. Shiny? What is this, Twilight?

I chuckled nervously , shaking my head.

Mack, stop fangirling!

"Hey, Loki!"I said casually, well tried to.

Loki smirked, "Nevrous? Are we?"

Now that was to be execpted.

"No. Hell no."I said sinking into the water a bit. Loki mirrored my actions.

I grabbed the back of Loki's head bringing him towards me. Surprisingly, he went along with it. No sass, or anything.

"I thought you said that you weren't going to get in the water."I whispered in his ear. My arms now hugging Loki's shoulders. Am I just now learning how tall this dude is? Wow, do I not pay attention to anything? I shrugged, my shoulders.

Suddenly, Loki grasped my hands in his. "I didn't say that!"He hissed. I smirked.

"A bit bipolar are we? All these changing emotions. "I said, smirking.

Loki gave me a glare. I chuckled. Loki was about to say something, but before he could make a move. I quickly dived in the water. Next thing you know, I'm quickly swimming again. Oh, how much I love hanging out with Loki. He makes it worth it.

Gotcha

Wait? Before, I had time to process anything I was pulled up out the water. Someone wrapped their arms around me.

I rolled my eyes at Loki, and he chuckled.

What becomes of us?