Chapter 18- The Meadow, and Donuts

(Cursing below! I warned you.

Mackenzie Pov

"Let's go."I said boredly. Loki glared at me, confused. I rolled my eyes, and gasped his cold hand in mine. I started to feel light headed, and weightless. I closed my eyes.

"Where are we?"Loki asked breaking me away from my thoughts, and what not. I opened my eyes to see that we were in a donut shop.

I shushed Loki, and told him to stay put. He rolled his eyes, shaking his head. I chuckled, then made my way towards the front counter. Not even bothering looking at the menu , that was at the table. I shrugged. I felt mischievous today. Like Loki. I'm going to be embrassed after this , but OH WELL!

I cleared my throat. The guy at the counter looked up. He had ivory skin, freckles, and blue eyes. Big nerd glasses attached to his face.

"Ma'am , may I help you?"He asked, weirdly. I cocked my head to the side.

Time to embarrass.

"Personally? No, I don't even no you! I just want donuts!"I exclaimed , loudly.

The guy nodded his head, rapidly.

"I will give you, you donuts."I cut him off.

"Damn, right!"

And with I stomped off tp the table where Loki sat looking amused. I sat arcoss him. I huffed , and crossed my arms over my chest. I struck my bottom lip out, slightly. I looked like a big baby.

Loki rasied a eyebrow at me, clearly amused. I'm not done, yet! Just getting started. Mintues later, the guy from the front corner came over with fresh donuts. I glared at him. Loki looked at the donuts, weirdly. Oh, yeah he doesn't know what donuts are. I shrugged, and turned to Bob. The front counter guy.

"Where the fuck were you!? "I almost screamed. Loki put his hands behind his head, and leaned back. Clearly enjoying this.

Bob looked confused. "Ma'am I was working. In the back, getting you your donuts ."He explained using hand gestures. He accidentally touched me with his hand .

And I yelled.

"Who the fuck are you? Your not my fucking dad, or mom? I don't even know you! You just can't touch me like that! You could be a rapist, or some shit!"I yelled making people turn around.

Bob's eyes widen. I then turned to look at Loki. He was eating a donut, with a satisfied look.  I glared at him. Like really?

"These 'donuts' are actually quite good."Loki stated with a matter-of -fact-tone. I rolled my eyes.

Bob then turned to me. "Ma'am you got to leave-"He stated.

"Yeah I know. We got to leave!"I said standing up. I grabbed Loki's hand, while he held the basket of donuts in the other.Together, we rushed out of the shop breathing heavy.

"Hey! You got to pay-"

"Fuck you!"I yelled, then took a amused Loki's hand again.

×××

It's been almost 30 minutes since the thing with the donut shop. Me, and Loki were running around, and playing tricks on the nearest people. For once, I was actually enjoying myself. I was care free, for once.

Me, and Loki bursted into laughter when Loki turned a lady's phone into a snake. She freaked! You should of seen her face.

PRICELESS!

I've had so much fun with Loki , but honesty I was getting tired. And, I noticed Loki was too.

"I got a idea."I said, and took Loki's hand. I explained to Loki what was to happen. And what he needed to do.

Not long after, we were in my mom's meadow. It was beautiful as always.

"Like you?"Loki asked with a smirk. I blushed, and rolled my eyes. I then noticed the rainfall. A big grin was now placed on my face.

I pointed to the rainfall. "Let's go for a  swim!" Loki just glared at me, then smirked.