The take down

Keith's POV

"Y/n go to the car but be careful no one follows you" I told them

"But what about.."

"Everything will be fine, I promise" I kiss their forehead and they walk towards the exit.

"Shiro, where is he?"

"Some people saw him in the halls, he should.."

Before he could finish, a set of large doors opened up and there he was. That white haired devil.

"Did you miss me everyone, you didn't think I'd be gone for good. Besides I'm not here to cause any trouble. I'll just find a certain human and be on my way." He said to the crowd

I stepped out and met him face to face.

"Enough Lotor, you wont be taking them tonight. Not without walking over my dead body."

"Keith, darling. Haven't we been through this. You were a small fling, but y/n can give me what I really need".

"I'm done, the only way you're leaving this place is if your dead heart stops beating", I stand ready to fight

"Then little vampire, come at me"

I charge for him at full speed but he dodges the blow. Shiro and other supernaturals come out and attack. This allowed Lotor to be distracted by our real plan.

I readied the dart and aimed for his head. Shiro punched him hard in the jaw and Lotor stood still. I blew the dart and it hit his neck. He pulled it out and chuckled.

"Wasthis the best you could do?"

Before I could answer I heard a loud howl. It came from outside.

Y/n POV

I slipped outside but I couldn't find the car. Why did rich people have to have black sports cars.

Suddenly I heard a commotion inside. I know I have to stay away from Lotor but what if Keith is hurt.

I feel a burning in my skin. I look up at the sky and see a full moon. Maybe I can help them after all.

I let my instincts takeover and a low howl rises out of my throat. There was only one thing on my mind. Keith

I smelled blood and raced inside. Everything and everyone was black and white except for Keith...and Lotor. I charged forward and tackled Lotor to the ground. I clawed and bit him like he was a chew toy and I was a puppy. And not in a cute way. I hear Keith's voice tell but the words were blurred.

Suddenly I feel myself grow weak. I back away and lay on the floor of the room.

Keith's POV

Shiro stopped y/n's rage by sending a spell on them. They really did a number on Lotor. There was on question he was dead. After y/n was calmed down they changed back to their human form, I went over to them and held them in my arms.

Allura stepped out and said "everyone go home, we've had enough excitement for one evening"

I picked up my mate, both of us covered in blood. We went to the car and rode home. Their heart pattered to sweetly against me. God I never want to mate with anyone ever but that will have to wait for another night.