Dad's story

Y/n POV

The next morning I was in my own bed. I checked my neck and the bite was gone. I checked my phone and there were a few messages from lance, hunk and Pidge.
Pigeon 👽: y/n ? Where have you been?

Lance 🏄🏽‍♂️: heyyy, aren't we hanging out tonight.

Y/n? Babe? Buddy? Hello? Are you alive?

Hunk🎂💛: y/n pick up. Lance is losing his mind.

3 missed calls from Lance McClain

Oh no. I've been so busy with Keith I forgot we were going to hang out. I get up and get dressed before I go to the kitchen. When I get there my mom is waiting in the kitchen cooking eggs.
"Morning mom"
"Good morning, how did you sleep?"
"Okay, mom I wanted to ask you something"
"What?"
"About dad"
She stopped cooking the eggs and the room was silent. Every time we tried to talk about my dad it never ended well. But after the events of last night I need to know the truth.
"Honey, I loved your dad but he.."
"Who was my father mom? Or better yet What was my father?"
"What do you .."
"I was hanging out with a friend, something happened and they found werewolf dna in my blood."
"....I never wanted you to find out"
"Tell me everything mom, you don't need to protect me anymore."

"Your dad was from a werewolf clan. My ancestors had been hunting them for years. I was only a teenager when I met him. He was injured and I helped him. At first I didn't know he was a werewolf but then I found out. He couldn't be around me much because of my family."

"A couple weeks went by and I found out I was pregnant with you. My family went crazy. But I told them I didn't want your father harmed. After a few months I did see him again and I told him about you. We got married and we had you. He loved you sweetheart but he couldn't stay. He left to rejoin his clan and he never came back. I assumed he died."

I couldn't believe all of this but I knew it was true.
"But why did you hide him from me?"
"I wanted you to live a normal life, even if you didn't know your father then you wouldn't miss him. You were only six months when he disappeared"
"Thank you for telling me mom" we hug.

We stayed there for what felt like forever. When we finally let go my mom spoke first.
"Now tell me everything that's been going on" she gave me a stern look and I knew this wasn't going to go down smooth.

So then I proceeded to tell my mom about how I met Keith, how he's a vampire, why I was out and etc. For the most part she didn't Greek our until the biting part came around then she almost lost, but overall she was calm.

She told me that I need to explain this to my friends before they go crazy. Oh man was this going to be a wild ride.

Other POV
The girl had finished talking to her mother and was getting ready for bed. I had watched her for the past few nights and she seems very interesting. Regardless Keith wants to mate with her instead of me but that will soon change. Look out Keith, you're real mate had returned.

(Hello everyone sorry for not updating in a while I've been busy. I want to have a happy belated birthday to our favorite sharpshooter Lance 💙🌊🏄🏽‍♂️. Also since the voltron series is almost done, I want you to know I will still be writing until I finish this book. Bye bye for now )