The return home pt. 2

Y/n's POV

"...so will you marry me?"

For a second I didn't know what to do, on one hand I did want to marry him but on the other we are very young. Well I am at least.

Keith pulls a ruby ring out of his pocket.

"This a ring that belonged to my mother. We can wait as long as you want to get married. If I have to wait another century I will. What do you say y/n"

"...yes.." I cried with tears streaming down my face.

Keith breaks a wide smile and gently places the ring on my finger. I place my lips on top of his until we were interrupted by the nurse.

"Our patient needs their rest" the nurse grumbled

Keith kisses my forehead "see you tomorrow ".

A few years go by...

Keith's POV

It has been several years since I proposed to y/n. Their mom was a little concerned about it but soon she warmed up to me. Even their friends were cool with me, lance a little bit too much. We decided to wait after they were done with school to actually get married. After their graduation, we decided to move in together. They work an amazing job (insert career of your choosing). And today is finally our wedding day. It was a little hard planning it all but it will be worth it when we are finally together.

So here I am in my best suit with shirt beside me and allura officiating in a tiny clearing to woods. Y/n was soon walking down the isle with their mom. They looked like a dream come true. I knew our future was uncertain but as long y/n was by my side, I wouldn't have it any other way.

...and we lived happily ever after

(Thank for reading and this book is done. I will be working on some more stories to come. Good bye and be safe ✌🏻)