Attraction

Keith's pov
Apart of me wanted to see her while the other was saying that I shouldn't. Shiro was right though, I have to look for my mate. When a vampire reaches 300years they usually already have or had a mate. Since some of me is still human I didn't care.
Shiro had gone to bed when the sun began to come up. He was more vampire than me so he couldn't be in the sun light. I on the other hand could still look at it. I remember when I was much younger, I'd get up early just to see it. I miss being in the sun without have to wear sunblock even if it's cloudy outside. The few times I go outside we're usually at night and I never interacted with anyone. As I laid on my bed once more I thought of her. I must see her.

Y/n pov
The next morning lance, pidge, hunk and I were thinking about what to do today. Hunk and pidge wanted to stay home. Lance was okay with that but I was hoping to see the Kogane house again. Since my encounter with that boy, it made me wonder who he was. Last night I had a dream and I saw him again
(Dreamland!)
I was back in the dark house. I was sitting on the red sofa and I heard the door creak open. That boy was standing there. He had a smirk on his face as he moved toward and sat down close beside me. His eyes moved from my eyes to my lips. He snaked his arm around my waist and brought me close until he closed the gap between up. The kiss started out soft and sweet but then it got more heated. Our mouths collided together until he started to kiss my bare neck. I tried holding back my moans until he bit into my skin. He looked up at me and whispered my name "y/n".
(Reality!)
Just thinking about the dream sent shivers down my spine and made my heart race. Hopefully my face didn't heat up infringed of the others. After breakfast I decided to go for a jog as an excuse to see the old house. My mom didn't seem to notice as she left for work.
After a while I reached the house. It looked different than it did at night. It was an old white mansion with veins frowning along the walls. I walked through the courtyard to the front door which was slightly opened. I opened the door and slowly walked in. Despite the view from outside, the inside was very well kept. No dust or cobwebs anywhere. I walked around till I reached the sitting room where I was last night. Suddenly I felt a strange presence.
Keith's pov
As I was upstairs, I jerked awake when I felt a pull on my heart. I took a deep breath in and I got a whiff of a familiar sent...she was here. I quietly followed the sent and found her in the sitting room. The sun light captures her beauty. She stiffens and turns toward me. I'm afraid she'll scream or faint. Instead she blushed. I felt myself blush too. 
"You are back"
"I-i had to see you again "
"I'm glad you did"
She smiled and I smiled back