•○¤Clash¤○•

Sakura stared at them in wide eyes as the weird creature was being kicked at the back by Indra, who appeared behind him.

"Sakura"
A voice called that caught her attention.
She quickly glance beside her and smiled as tears slowly fall down to her face.
"Sasuke-kun!"
She quickly jump to him and hug him like her life depends on him as she cried in his chest.

The Uchiha wasn't expecting that, he didn't balance himself in time, that made him fell on the ground with a thud.
She was still hugging him and trembling.
"Sakura..."
He notice her crying that made him feel weird, inside his chest. It was like his heart was torn into peices.
Comfort her! His inner mind shouting at him.
He sighed, he was not good comforting people... but... a try wont hurt anything.
I'm not myself anymore
He mentally sighed in annoyance

"S-Sasuke-kun... I'm a-afraid"
She said between her sobs

"... don't cry"
He finally said it, throwing his Uchiha ego out

"Thank you Sasuke-kun"
She smiled at him
The Uchiha felt a weird warm feelings inside his chest.
...

"Indra, where have you been this time?"
Black Zetsu mocked
"Playing all around?"

"Shut up!"
His flashing red eyes burned into range as he pulled out his katana and charged at black Zetsu.

"You want to be strong yet, you go back with those people who will make you weak!"
Black Zetsu stretch his body just in time to avoid his attack and jump away.

Indra smirked at this, before Black Zetsu lands on the ground, he blew a massive huge ball of fire to his direction. Black Zetsu quickly stretch again, but little did he knows that, Asura was already behind him.
Asura smirked and land a puch to his jaw that sends him down to the other side of the cave.

Stones and big boulder of rocks fell to Zetsu's body.

Finally! That creep is gone!
Asura shuddered as he remember his face, then he froze as he realize something
Wait... my brother knew his name! That means he already saw that creep before!
"HEY NII-SAN! YOU KNOW THAT CREEP'S NAM-"

"Don't celebrate yet, kiddos"
A voice said that caught their attention.
All of the boys glared at the direction while Sakura snuggle her body more to Sasuke's chest and stared at black zetsu in fear.

"You can't beat me easily, Otsutsukis"
Black Zetsu smirked as he emerge from the ground.
Quickly, Ashura throws Shurikens to him that Sasuke gave them earlier. The weird creep was stretching his limbs all over, to avoid his weapons. After that, Indra appeared behind him, so fast, a lightning speed! in a blink of an eye and a blue covered lightning emitted from his left hand.

It looks like my Chidori!... but I know it's not...
It's more powerful than mine or Kakashi's
Sasuke widened his eyes

What's that?!
Asura's jaw hung open as he watch his brother at the distance.
Nii-san is really have full of suprises

Indra didn't waste no time and shove his hands to the black zetsu's chest.

Boom!

Loud grumbling sounds echoed around and slowly the top of the cave starting to broke down and fall.
Quickly, Sasuke jump away and grab Sakura's waist that made her squeak in suprise.
Sakura's face blushes hard as Sasuke carries her in bridal style. Her heart thumped hard in her chest as she saw how close Sasuke's face to hers.

...

The four of them stared as the cave crumpled down before their eyes.
"That was close! We almost hit by that stone!"
Asura sighed in relief

"Hn"
Sasuke agreed and slowly put Sakura down.
As Sakura stands in the ground, Asura and Indra approached her.
"ARE YOU FINE, SAKURA-CHAN?"
Asura asked in worry

"I-I'm fine, Asura"
She stuttered and blushed again
"Thanks to you"

"Hn, don't celebrate yourself yet, that creature maybe put something to your body"
Indra growled as he grab her wrist that made her yelp in surprise and he scanned her with his sharingan eyes.
With this actions, Sakura's blush deepens while Sasuke growled and glared at him.

"I-It was fine really... I... I-Im fine, Indra-kun"
She stuttered that made the Uchiha scowl deepen.
"I-I-"

She was cut out as Zetsu emerged in the distance. She gasped and froze in fear.
Sasuke quickly pull her behind him.

"That thing really don't die?!"
Asura groaned

Oh how could I forgot, he already saw me using that technique when he appeared when I was training alone before.
Indra glared
So he already knew how that works.

"You really think you can beat me just like that?"
He mocked as he smiled at them evily and quickly dash to them, targeting the two Future generations.

In a blink of an eye Asura and Indra appeared in front of him, blocking him, preventing him from going to them.

Seems like we are not the target here
Asura metally said and glared at him

He target those two so that he can get some informations from them and destroy the future!
Indra glared

"Ohhh, that was quick?"
Zetsu mocked at them

"Shut up, you freak!"
Asura throws a punch to him and Zetsu blocked his punch.
Not so soon, the three ended up fighting with taijutsu.

...

Geez, how good is this creature?!
Asura sighed in annoyance
When I throw a kick and punch to him, It ends up to nii-san because of stretching his black limbs away in time. It's looks like I'm fighting with nii-san while this weird creep stretch his body away!

...

Sasuke was itching to join them, punching that weird creature for getting his teamate!
But he can't because he needs to gaurd her.
All he can do now, is stared them at the distance... AND THEY CAN'T GO BACK TO THE HOUSE WITHOUT INDRA AND ASURA BECAUSE WHAT IF SOMEONE WILL ATTACK THE BOTH OF THEM? He can't fight in full strenght while protecting her.

...

"Weak!"
Black zetsu taunted, then smirked as he saw the future generations at the distance not so far from them.

"I SAID SHUT UP!"
Asura snapped at him and punch him but In a blink of an eye, he disappeared and reappeared behind Sakura and Sasuke. Before Sasuke could react, Black Zetsu snatched Sakura away behind him.
"I gotta get this lovely girl of yours!"
Black Zetsu smirked and disappeared