𝗢𝗻𝗲

georgia

hi. i'm georgia. just another normal girl from michigan, who was forced to move to la because of her dads new job.

i'm not that extraordinary. i'm 17, i play the guitar and piano, i like to sing, i like dogs and i fucking love pizza rolls.

i'm quite an outgoing person, very sarcastic and people seem to judge me very quickly based on my 'attitude', but i am a nice person. i swear.

i'm starting lincoln high tomorrow and i'm not looking forward to it, i mean, who would? i'm used to moving schools, because every year i'm in a new one, but it's okay.

i'm in senior year and once i graduate i hope to launch a music career, but who knows where i might end up. maybe working in a mcdonald's but oh well.

i unpacked the last box in my room and sighed contently as i looked around, happy with the way i decorated it. i had painted the walls grey, i had a wooden floor with a big white rug in the middle of the floor. i had a queen sized bed in the middle of the room that was decorated with white silk sheets and fluffy white pillows and a gold bed frame. i also had a walk in closet and an en-suite with a shower.

i picked up my phone and scrolled through instagram for a few minutes before i had to go to bed. i walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, washed my face and brushed my hair and got changed into some grey sweatpants and an oversized black shirt. i plugged my phone into charge and rolled over in my bed, excited to start a new school tomorrow.