𝗧𝗲𝗻

georgia

i dragged myself out of bed and groaned, slipping on my slippers. i headed downstairs and my mom smiled at me.

"good morning sweetie!"

i groaned and sat down, leaning my head on the table.

"well someone's not bright and chirpy this morning."

i groaned again and she slid a plate of waffles in front of me, and i thanked her.

"thanks mom."

i ate my waffles and dragged myself back upstairs, walking into my closet. i chose a pair of black boyfriend jeans and a black tank top with some nike airs. i put my hair into two messy french braids and brushed my teeth. i put on some foundation, blush, highlighter and lip gloss, sprayed some perfume, grabbed my phone and bag and headed downstairs.

i heard a honk from outside and said goodbye to everyone and got into jacks jeep.

"morning g."

"morning j."

"how was your kiss last night?"

he smirked at me and i rolled my eyes.

"haha very funny."

"what did your dad say?"

"he didn't care, he said it's my life and i can kiss who i want."

"wow that's nice."

i nodded.

"zach was freaking out last night."

i furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"why?"

"because he really likes you, and he thought that kissing you without your consent would've made you hate him."

"well i mean i was surprised, but it was, quite a nice kiss."

my voice trailed off at the end and jack smiled brightly.

"i knew i was a great kisser!"

a voice came from the back and i jumped out of fright. i turned around and saw a smirking zach herron. i spun back around and glared at jack who gave me a sheepish grin.

"well good morning to you too, zach."

i rolled my eyes.

"so the kiss was nice huh? you liked my luscious lips on yours huh? y'know if you wanna do it again you can just ask."

he puckered his lips and closed his eyes and i quickly took off my shoe and sock, pressing the sock to his lips. he retracted his lips immediately and scrunched up his face.

"ew that's disgusting!"

he licked his lips a few times and changed his expression.

"actually, it wasn't that bad."

now it was my turn to scrunch up my face and hit him with the back of my hand.

"fuck you herron."

"well i mean, that's kinda what i'm trying to get you to do."

he smirked cheekily and i slumped in my seat.

this was gonna be a long journey.